bigboy ? ACIDS

ron

that e-spec co. sells 85% PH acid for $500 per 55 gal plus shipping[it also has cleaning powers] ? i cant find a local supplier. Is this a typical price or am i paying threw the nose? I pay $45 per 5 gal on the HF.
will the PH with a dash of HF replace[and do as good a job] as my HF?
I will still use the HF besause i have customers wanting the alum white. just looking to be safer and do polished rigs also have a problem with the silver leaf and gold leaf turning gray in spots[prob. not coated well] may have some real fancy trucks comeing up. firetrucks[new]
they drive them here and i will meet them at the firehouse for there first wash and want something safe but i want to 2 step em.

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
I do not think PH will ever clean as good as the HF.
Don't know about price elsewhere but here you can pick up a drum for 200 or alittle less,if you furnish the drum.Drums cost 50 dallors and up plus the cost of driving to pick up the already made HF,HP,,wouldn't take much more to add up to the 500.
I have sold alot of it for 15 dallors for 5 gal. if you have the 5 gal. can,wasn't making any money at that price,just being a good old boy......The newbee in town now told me he was paying 45 for the HF.

No the PH with a dash of HF will not do as good a job as the HF by itself.

You can tho add a little HF to the PH to make it clean better on the polished stuff,I add one pint to 5 gal. of PH.Care should be taken when washing polished stuff so be careful to not add to much HF to the PH.I've washed firetrucks before,the ones I washed had chrome,polished stuff plus stainless steal PLUS alumu. latters wow what a truck,their metals aren't the best made,so becareful,its just for looks,nothing to be scared of tho lol.Delco's 1433 would be good for firetrucks,spray on wash off.

my new girlfriend.

Attachments

• mygirlfriend.jpg
    mygirlfriend.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 96

Our Sponsors