To BigBoy

C

candypants

I was basically just messing with you on my fishing comment. I can see that you do know what your talking about. ????????????????????? Are you telling me that 2 step, with never brushing washs a rig better than brushing, or are you just satified with the results of your method enough to go with it? I am very open to trying your methods if you could inform me of your cleaners and where to get them. I would love to try it out and see what BigBoy is all about. Thanks Guy! Whoop! Whoop!

ron

hey candypants

you best learn what them acids are all about first. you can kill yourself with HF[NO BS]
I got lucky and found bigboy BEFORE i knew how to wash a truck.
yea i got 3 brushes on my truck but the stack brush is the only one that gets used
and thats because i wont spray acid that high.
candypants?????? you use pink brushes?

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
10-4 Candypants I read between the lines and had a laugh myself ,*LOL*.

Not saying throw your brush away,know what I mean,at some point most need brushed,altho I may brush once or twice a year and some may go 2,3 years before the brush comes out.Have one truck I have never brushed yet and hopefully never will.I can not stand to see brush marks in paint,I can spot a brush mark a mile away,looks as tho a detailer didn't know how to buff but its brush marks and a detailer has to work to getem out.I have seen several black trucks screwed up with brush marks,along with white,red and blue,they're hard to see in yellow,purple and some greens.Most of your Qkly soaps will clean or they wouldn't be at the top of the list,most powerwash wholesalers have them and can tell ya how to apply,if they cann't hang up and call another one,,as in anything you'll pay alittle more for Qtly even a truckwash.I have used several different wholesalers soaps,some smell so good that you think you died and gone to hev'en,even come home smelling good too huuuuuuum.AllO-TEC has some good smelling soaps,cinn'on,spearment,lemon,doublement,ect. and they clean good too,Zep also has good soaps,Delco has good soaps and so does ect. ect.

They is another new guy on the board that calls himself fishguy,,,,HAHAHAHAHA did ya see the little fish his holding in his picture HAHAHA wonder why he didn't go by baitcatcher HEHE.

fishguy

Hey there are you making fun of my salmon?......lol.....bigboy...

I agree most trucks need a brushing out every now and then I have fout brushes on my rigs 2 stack brushes and two regular ones.

Larry L.

salmon what salmon,you call dat a salmon.Man seen on TV the other day and that guy was catching SALMON man,your looks like babys,LOL.

No really the TV said the salmon was in trouble,I feel for you guys on a great fish that is longer like they used to be.We don't have any here but I can tell on TV that fish is one mean fish when hooked in fast running water,the swifter the meaner they seem to be.I'll never enjoy the kind of battle you do when salmon fishing,My biggest battles comes from flathead cats.
Check out our web site WWW.AGFC.COM to see the kind of fish we have here,does ya'lls game and fish have a web page?

ron

bigboy

can you cook me up some of that channel cat with some blackining spices in a cast iron skillet over a open fire along the bank. cant taste anymore but the memory of fishing and camping lives on. Ill do the same for you when you get here on the coast and want some STRIPPER.

fishguy

Ron heres a the biggest salmon boated on my boat (too bad it wasnt by me)

Attachments

• jim with a big king.jpg
    jim with a big king.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 161

fishguy

I meant bigboy !! Here is the new world record pink salmon that was caught by my buddies wife !!! Boy is he jelous!!

Attachments

• avis and bob with a 14[1].61 lb.jpg
    avis and bob with a 14[1].61 lb.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 183

fishguy

and here is something scary you guys might encounter too!!

Attachments

• i think we need a bigger boat!.jpg
    i think we need a bigger boat!.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 173

Larry L.

record pink sure you bet hmmm looks like a trick picture to me.
Boy with fish looking like the pink I sure wouldn't want to go skinny dipping in ya'lls waters,dat thing could change a him into a her.
Had planned on fishing today but it's starting out a little warm (45) this morn and by mid morn the wind is going take the warm'th away and leave us with a bitter cold with snow or freezen rain,down to 9 by tuesday morn.Don't mind fishing in the snow but dat freezen rain and howling wind could jack knive a boat setting still.

What kind of trucks do you wash? Can you post a few pictures of them?

Attachments

• fish9_15399.gif
    fish9_15399.gif
    4.5 KB · Views: 157

fishguy

That pink is real Its been certified by the IGFA and WDFW for state and world records!!

Yep I finally got the camera working with the computer so I can upload a few pics of some tankers.

Attachments

• dcp00188crp.jpg
    dcp00188crp.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 69

fishguy

Yep the state has a web page but I dont know the address. But here is the one I'm at most of the time GameFishin.com . they've got a board like this and a fishing reports area and alot of other cool stuff.

Larry L.

hey good looking tankers,looks easy cleaned.

never seem tams on both ends before on tankers or am I seeing wrong,how do they pull them?

I see you have chrome and alumin to deal with,do you upstream soap? what kind alk. or caus'ti?.

Man that pink is one crazy looking fish and mean looking too,bet the way its buidit its a hard fighter.Looked at the link you posted,I didn't know they made that many trout,we have a few kinds here,brown,cut,rainbow and a few others I think but those are the only ones I have hooked.

O....I know but you need to get over the fear of washing polished,it took me a few years b/c of the not wanting nothing to do with polished rigs,they bring more money,10,20 dallors more,more than enough to pay for the extra cost of chemicals it takes plus if your good at it,you'll get to wash most all polished rigs around ya,a step above your competitor,no what I mean.

Scott Stone

Hey Bigboy,
That is a Northwest set up. They are allowed to run a 40 foot trailer with a bobtail tractor, or sometimes they run a 40 foot trailer and pull a 27 foot pup behind it.
They are allowed to because of their weight and and length laws. They are a monster to drive. Can you see working one of those into a convenience store parking lot:rolleyes: ?

Scott

MobileClean

Bigboy, That last picture is why I quit fishing...those things just kept getting on my line and my motor wasn't big enought to tow them to the bank.I guess I'll have to come to Arkansas to catch a small fish that I can get inb the boat. These Mississippi fish are just too big.
Clent:burn:

fishguy

yeah they clean up pretty good !

I inject the soaps and acids right into the pump. right now I'm using both alk. and caustics depends on how trashed the rig is but normally I just use alk.

Yeah those pinks are crazy looking when they hit the river to spawn they get that huge hump and there noses get that big hook on it with those narly teeth. It took them about 15 - 20 min. to land that bad boy. we've got all kinds of trout here but mostly what people catch are the rainbows , browns and cutthroats but my favorite is the golden they dont get very big but they sure are cool looking! nobody fishes for them much because there only in a few lakes and they are way up in the mountains 5000 ft and up. and you ussally have to hike in to them a few miles.

yeah I've got a few polished tankers that I do! And no way will I turn work down even if its not my favorite thing to wash!

Our Sponsors