Examples

tzahlman

Am having problems getting started creating a brochure or any other forms for advertising. I guess its writers block ha ha. Would anyone be willing to email me examples of their own work so that I can see what its supposed to look like for our industry?

Thanks tzahlman@msn.com

[pc]

Steven Rowlet

Send me your mailing address and I will mail you a brochure and a new doorhanger we just had printed. Iwill also send you a Ref. magnet.

JR Wood

If you can't do it yourself...why not have a professional do it?
Go to twigonestop.com and then call them for info.They are doing a few powerwashing companies and wood restoration companies and have an idea what we are looking for.I have heard that thier design staff is very good.As soon as finances become available I plan on going with them instead of doing everything myself.

Clean County

Steve,
Could you also send me a copy of your brochure and door hanger. I Plan on doing a brochure in the near future but I don't have any Idea's as of yet on what to do. I have a brochure from Wolmans but I have a feeling that yours is probably more aimed as to what mine would look like. I'll email you my address.

Thanks

Steven Rowlet

John, Please send me your mailing address. Ade, a new member on this board asked for information also. To my suprise I didn't realize he was in London, England. I have enjoyed several long e-mails with him this week. I never expected us to reach people that far away. The power of the internet is great.

outlaw

Hi, I'm new to this network, i have a small window cleaning company in Tx, it's my first year in buisness and it has been slow and now I'm wanting to expand into the PW buisness as well, however on the subject of fliers etc I too have been doing my own on my computer and with my lack of computer skill's and my own brainlock it has been difficult, so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, as far as cards go I have been getting mine from vistaprint, log on to them and they offer 250 full colored business cards for free and you can design them using their templates, you only pay about $10 for S & H.

Our Sponsors