dan s/ ron p

ron

i know your on a quest for a perfect truck wash at a great price.
so am I i just ordered a powdered wash that IF it works out could be the ticket.I hope it gets here today
40 lbs of powder 1 lb. per 5 gal water to be metered at 20 to 1
thats 200 gal of concentrate cost $70 delivered to my house ups
to good to be true we will see if i just tossed my money into the sewer
it will still be a good lesson learned
my step #2 will be to give steve a shot
the co where i ordered from is smart they dont charge extra for useing the 5 gal plastic pails i hate the cardboard box thing
this co also has the oxi-bleach at $1 a lb.
they also said if i was,nt happy with the soap they would credit me for another purc. when i order the bleach. not bad they sell to over 5000 car wash co. alone

Dan S

sounds good keep us posted.....................>> sometimes it doest manner what soap you use . if you dont have good water to either mix it with or wash with. that is the problem I have . I got this additive to add in the h20 tank but holy poop all it did was leave a film on the trk.. and I anly used 2 oz. per 425 gal. any way keep us in touch and e->> me on whare ,how,why , if, and, and whats..

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
boy I've heard excuses before but blame it on the water lol,next time if I miss a spot or if it doesn't clean real good I blame it on the water lol.

""I got this additive""=must have been some powerful stuff man 2 oz to do you say 425,lol,was it made for ya cloths.....if you want soft water get ya a stick and beat it until smooth and soft.

Careful I'm feeling mean..

Man I'm getting rich,did one truck today before it decide to open up and pour down rain,now the winds up 25,30 and temp is on its way to bottom,chil 7 tonight......

Come On Spring Time

Dan S

No really I added about 2oz and I could'nt stop the flow of suds. I turned off the soap and all I had was h20 and I couldnt rince . When It dried it left a film on it.
I know it was comming from the tank of h20 b/c the remote was off and the soap injector was off as well.
I have had so much bad luck with soap . I think im going back to the suppiler I had.

Maybe it's the h20 I know it's hard but holy crap .. I just tried a new soap today and it called for 1 quart will make one gal >>> then up-stream it. So I did and it didnt even touch the trk. so I sucked another quart right outa the jug CONC. and applied it on the trk. (up-stream) and it didnt even touch the it either . I have no clue whats going on .....I have tried good h20 and creek h20 and I still cant find a soap that cleans thru the up side .. I mean clean .. The trks I washed today looks like doo-doo-.. As a matter of fact one guy wrote directions on his trk. and the soap didnt even take his finger prints off. so . brushy brushy............. shine shine ......... why wont it wash without a brush?
I have one chem. outfit calling me all the time to try his soap.. 365.00 a drum and he said it;s the best........ I also have had others call me that is 160.00 a drum and he says its the best..........

So I guess I should stop playing games and go back to my suppiler and get it from there ..... the reason i left there was a price change all the time .. but I talked to him and said if you want my business keep it the same price..... all - the - time-

Add this add that .... they say ...it will make there trks dance........ o-yeah okay but dance on what . it dont even take the prints off of it.

the only way there soap works is if i do either pre-spray or brushy brushy. which takes time.

big-boy help me im losing my mind>>

Larry L.

Isn't it heck to get a good soap or atleast they say its the best and it want do doo doo.It could be the sea level your at as the reason some soaps doesn't clean as they say or you have entered into another step up the ladder in cleaning.

Been in those shoes and it isn't funny going out for the weekend thinking your going to walk the dog around the trucks and have a grin from ear to ear at days end but at days end your T'd and tired of trying to get the new soap to just even help awittle.You start out with the right mix but it ant working so adding more and more and now its to rich,its either burning,bubbling the paint and metal but ant doing crap to the dirt.So you order another one hoping it too is the one your after,so you set aside the one your useing when the other showsup,now you go out again thinking man I hope this one is better than dat last one.Hey its alittle better or its about the same or not as good as the one in the shop,so you order again and set the one your useing with the other one in the shop.By the time you've tried several you now have a shop full of different kinds,some liq.,some power,in gals. and lbs.Go back to the soap you already had figured out,Now add a extra chemical tank just for playing with different mixes and start mixing different soaps with different soaps until you used most all the soap dat setting in the shop.Yel mix caus and alk together in your playing chemical tank (keep the playing tank off polished until you know whats what) ,now start playing with your mixes,I know of nothing dat will take off figure drawing on paint but a dang brush,you can fade the heck out of it and it not be seen unless standing 10 foot away hahaha or 50 footer as David would say.
If you want to try another one call Rusty with delco and ask about the one dat looks like chocit milk,if its not what you want just add it to the playing tank lol.

I'm fixen to havta order again went though the last order a little faster than I thought I would,didn't hide good enough I guess.Had someone from the bbs to e-mail me a few months ago and say they was going to send a sample,it most be so good dat the truck lines are stealing it cuzz it ant never made it here yet,hehe.

Man I got to playing around making Liq. soap and I made one dat dat 1 qt. to 25 gal. was to strong even when upstreaming,then made some powered soaps that would ra'se a skunk tail in mateing season.I can buy as about as cheap as I can make it cuzz of the cost of raw chemiclas in making good soap.The filter that goes in powered soap is where you get alot of the white film in the run off under mirrors,door handles,em's.ect.,alot of them use Sodium Sulfate Anhydrous for the filter in powered soap,it does nothing in cleaning (I don't think) but its where alot of the white film comes from,its cheap but costly when shipped.

Dan S

You had a good thought in a different leval of cleaning . however my thought has been the same since i started cleaning.....>> MAKE 'EM SHINE <<........

And great advise on keeping the reg. soap on hand and expermenting with the rest.. I will do just dat....

The soap I have been using will take that finger painting off with-out brushy brushy!!!

The other soap will only work with pre-spray or the brush thing.........

I thought of xxxxxxxxxx the prodigy type. one kit makes 55 gal. but I wonder what
it would do if you add two kits to make 55 and then down stream?

so I guess untill next week who knows what will work.

Larry L.

yel I know what you thought in the different level of cleaning but they is a differn'ces in "MAKE'EM SHINE" and "MAKEM SHINE-E" are you wanting to go to the next level????? *LOL*..........you need to get up earlier than dat,know what I mean.

Man you talk bout falling off a watermelon wagen, if I had one that took off figure drawing you wouldn't see me falling off to see what was under dat there vine.Maybe you went ZOOM ZOOM to much as to ax-a-dent-ly fall off the wagan,next time keep one foot in the wagon and just drag the other one while zooming.

It will work twice as good as you may want to try the same with the other one,try downstreaming it hot,hotwash/rinse with wax add and throw a bucket of cold water on it to set the shine as it will "MAKEM SHIN'ER".........but the shin'est comes with a buff.......hummm have I got my bases covered,we'll see.

Dan S

ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

since I have the remote control ...>> which by the way is great ..<<

I m going to a 2 step deal if I can find a good downstreamer, I will put acid on (downstream) then soap on top with up-stream........ But the only bad thing about that is now my cost of doing a trk. went up ......... But i dont have to brush.. Or make my kids go everytime and they can pre-spray and I can follow behind with the wand. Like we use toooooooooo.wow feels like im a newbeeeeeeee . I should just stick to what works and stop experimenting..

ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM...............

Larry L.

Will,why didn't you say so,,,Call 1-800-264-256 and tell Pete to send you Y21001223 downstreamer.

Our Sponsors