Sureflow for presoak/rinse

tzahlman

Since I cant afford a second unit right now I wanted to use a sure flow or flow jet for the presoak and rinsing for the fleet I'm doing. I think it can cut my time down if its setup right. the only problem I can see is I need at least 100 ft of hose. I wanted to mount it to my trailer and connect it to my soap tank along with my main unit. One guy starts presoaking with another following with a high pressure wash, and the same guy w/the flow jet follows up with rinsing. Can anyone suggest the right model for this setup? This would only be temporary till I can get a second unit.

Thanks [spaz]

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
I like the model 2130 flo-jet never have used shurflo.

I have it mounted on the trailer with 100ft. 1/4 psi hose on a hose reel.

(One guy starts presoaking with another following with a high pressure wash, and the same guy w/the flow jet follows up with rinsing.).....the one doing the high psi wash is also your rinsing guy,no need for follow up guy when presoaking as in spray-on wash/rinse off.If it was me and only two guys,I'd have the high psi guy go in front of the presprayer knocking off mud or heavy dirt.Some chemicals work better on a dry surface but care should be taken as it can also do damage,depends on temp. of surface.Also the front runner can either heat or cool the surface before the presprayer applies his chemicals........really it depends on how much you want to spend in cleaning a truck with no brushy brushy...........AND yelp I agree all trucks needs brushing at some point in their life.

Dan S

Wow Steve-o you are pumping alot of soap >>>>>>>>>> 32 gal a min.......... No wonder you get 'em clean........... LOL ..................

Steven Rowlet

Dan, That is 3.2 gpm. I told you I could talk better than I type. I hope I can get you on track. Call me later, you have me scratching my head. I need you to keep me informed.

Our Sponsors