Good Morning Truck washers

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
Man the suns coming up pretty and bright,its said to be in the high 40's today and I'm ready to get out from behind closed doors b/c of the weather here,wind chil has been down in the -,burr.

Starting my day finishing up a few farmers,have 3 mudy tractors,big rig,muddy roller lined up for today,the mud will be still froozen.Its going to be a mud-E week for me but I know SPRING is not far off b/c by weekend they said high 60's WOW cann't wait until high 90's thats when I'm at my best,hehe.Even tho I may haveta slap or RUN from skeeters I'll welcome the hot weather and the biteing flies,hissing snakes and a shade tree to ponder under.
^^
. .
__

Happy washing under the SUN,like I said good morning.

Mark

Moderator / Sponsor
Big Boy have a great day,

The sun has been shining here also a bit warmer than your neck of the woods though. 70s maybe even will hit 80?

[hand]

Dan Flynn

PWN Founder
Someone is in a good mood this morning. Good Morning to you! I thinkk we're all ready for some warmth. 60 today mid 70's by the end of the week :)

Larry L.

Will today didn't go as planned,mud was frozen to much on the farm eqt..Went and washed a tract-hoe that had blow'd a 0-ring,went and washed the salt off a big rig and been working on the old truck off and on alday.Took the plugs out and poured a little Auto-trans fluid down in each hole,sounds awful dry when turning over.Put points,conds. and rebuilt the carb.The fuel pump was the wrong one,had to take it back I didn't know the old thing was a deluxe model.Its has a LOT of naked wires hanging here,there everywhere and with a little time I hope I can bring it back to life,even a backfire would be a little hope for the old bugger.
To bring something back to life like this is a joy but is also a plain in the rear alot of times,mostly standing scatching ya head and thinking what now and why.
Been all over the net looking for info on a 1949 Ford F-4 1 ton,found a little but mostly 48 0r 50,seems they skipped the 49.Found F-1,F-2,F-3 think even a F-6 but every every every little on F-4.I'd like to know the history on the F-4's flathead 6,(with dump bed).
Gosh its morning already,good night......

Dan S

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh spring in a couple weeks!!!!!!!!!

good am hours to you as well big-boy... we have had it very lucky this winter with the temp..... yes it's been a lil cold here ...and there.... but all in all it's been a great winter for the washy washy...... looks like around 50 this weekend.... I dont think Mark should be able to post temps like that maybe we should edit his post.lol.....

Mark

Moderator / Sponsor
Dan,

What did you do to my weather?

It clouded up yesterday afternoon and has been raining since!

HA HA HA HA HA !!!!!!!!!!!! TAKE THAT MAYBE NEXT TIME YOU WONT BRAG ABOUT THE TEMP................... LOL...........

Last edited by a moderator:

Dave Olson

Good Morning Guys,

The weather folks say that we can expect a lot of Sun today and in the 50's.

I think I hear that little plastic car calling! :)

Bigboy, I hope you hear that Backfire!

Dave Olson

fishguy

Weather hasnt been to bad here this winter but if figgin snowed today !!! I think we need to move where Mark is !!!

Aplus

Yea, maybe the weather is warm in Cal, but at least I don't have to put up with earthquakes, mud slides, droughts, smog, gang violence, and power outages.

Ain't so bad here afterall.

ron

BIGBOY/RON

YOU were the one nibbling on the bait last night, thats why the good mood.
Fishing must geed very good. Did you use night crawlers

Larry L.

No man I'm in a good mood altime...........I think he used Din-O-Mite to catchem.

They said today in the 60's with plenty of sun,will they lied again,its been cloudly alday,even a few rain drops now and then,it sure didn't feel like 60's today b/c of the high winds.Washed 4 of these muddy tractors,this one took 500 gal. water,the other 3 took 800 for all.Still have more mud to blow for the next several days than my busy muddy weeks will be over with until this fall.Fixen to get some free days off for awhile,its fishing time,play time,goof off under a shade tree time,its FUN time for me.I've worked all winter blowing alot of mud will what days it wasn't freexen I have and now its my turn to kick back,my off months are coming into play,whats what I callem anway b/c there shouldn't be no off months if you have employee's or payments *LOL*.

Attachments

• meme.jpg
    meme.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 65

Dan S

000000000000000000 ---- la la ........ you can wash ................look at all that pressure....... looks like you need a counter weight to stop you from leaning........ too much thinking about that shade tree is making you LAZZZZZZZZZZZYY.......... lol. :)

Larry L.

hahaha I can see what you see but if you'll look clos'ly there is two spray patterns coming out of that double lance,I was in rinse mode plus I had just whipped the hose for it looking like its standing on its end hahahaha and I'm not leaning into I'm resting on one leg hehehe I took my on picture LOL.

see,I wasn't fast enough in this pic,it wasn't set.

Attachments

• meme2.jpg
    meme2.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 61

Our Sponsors