windows

outlaw

Hi guy's,
I'm new to this board and to P W, I run a small window cleaning company and am now looking to move into Pressure Washing, it seems the two can go hand in hand very well as I have PW a few homes before cleaning the windows simply because my customers said they wanted the house washed before the windows, so I said "oh I do that too", of course having to go rent a washer cut into my profits , however I now want to buy a unit (still researching) and start advertizing I am very intereted in learning more about deck restoration. As far as the windows go the quickest and in my mind the only way to clean them and keep your customer happy is with a mop and a squeege, I use glass gleem 3 , you'll have better results and it dont take that long.

M

MARK W.

Outlaw, I'm new to these boards also. I have a p.w. business and will be doing windows for the first time this year.What was the stuff you said to use? (Glass something) Will it help ? and how do I get it? If you are looking for a deck restoration board try www.deckguide.com. It has helped me a great deal with that part of my business. Let me know about the glass cleaner and I will try to help you with any thing you might need. Mark Williamson

Last edited by a moderator:

outlaw

Mark,
The solution I was referring to is called Glass Gleam 3, many window cleaners use Dawn but I find it is easier on my squeegee rubbers and make them last longer, its a couple of dollars more than dawn but I also find it to be a good selling tool"specially formulated for the proffessional window cleaner" "biodegradable",
most customers ask right away what I use to clean their windows and I feel better telling them something other than what they have under their sink.
Gav

Our Sponsors