Guns

tucker

I would like some input from anybody out there that feels strongly (Good or Bad) about guns they have used. Spring's almost here and I am trying to decide which guns might suit me better. Currently have Pure Power guns and I like them. My hands are strong but they are small. I am currently considering the Suttner ST-(?)1500 for that reason they are said to be good for small hands. I am also considering the ST-601 because then I would only need to carry one type of rebuild kit. I am always looking for ideas to make my life easier. I just got on this board and like the fact that it is not censored. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for taking time to respond,
Tucker

Ron Musgraves

Administrator
Staff member
Suttner is a good gun. It's a middle of the road gun. Cost effective and easy to repair. Giant makes a good upper end gun. Their higher priced models especially. KEW is absolutely the best. But you have to make special adaptations from a european fitting to a standard fitting. KEW is the only true pressurewashing manufacturer. All the others are parts assemblers. If you're just a seasonal stick with Suttner.

Our Sponsors