What Would U Do?

HarQuin

Well, the fire season has started early this year. We had 3 today. One is out and two are still burning. One of these has burned 10,000 acres and the other has burned 1000 acres and 30-32 homes. Neither is currently under control tonight. The winds are supposed to be milder then the 60mph winds in the area today. Doesn't look good.

A good customer lives in the area where the homes burnt. So he may of lost his house today and everything in it minus what could be removed in 15 minutes or so. THANKFULLY I HAVE NEVER GONE THROUGH THIS!!

I do work every month for his business, bill at the end of each month, and give him thirty days to pay each invoice.

If he did lose his house, I was thinking about invoicing at the end of April for March's work. This months invoice is one of the larger ones. I know its not much but I thought it might help in a small way.

Maybe I'm sounding petty, I am willing to wait but I can not afford to work for free.

As soon as they get the fire under control and allow people back in I will be able to find out if they lost there home or not. Hopefully the fires will be under control soon and his house will be OK but I am doubtful.

Please let me know what you think

Be Safe

Harlyn

HarQuin

There was a mistake in reporting of the subdivisions that lost homes. My customers family and home are OK. But 30 homes did burn.

Money makes life easier true, but life is not about money. My earlier post may of sound like that but that was not the intention.
I was looking for a way to assist without putting us in a bad way.

I would not be worrying about bills etc. if my home was destroyed.
If I lost my home or my shop/office each would be devastating in there own way.

They have 200 firefighters and are bringing in 200 more. Hopefully they will be able to gain control safely and quickly.

Thank You

Harlyn

Our Sponsors