cofee in carpet help

JD@747

HI, need help .with coffee stain in carpet anyone have any solution's just about any may help. THANX A MILL.

JD@747

coffee in carpet

MIKE, THANKX! again for the help.I'll try it. HEY HEY HAVE A HOLIDAY! P.S MAKE SURE THE EGG,S ARE BOILED:D IF YOU NEED HELP WITH THAT i'd be happy to help. JUST KID'N TAKE IT EASY

JD@747

THANKS RON I PUT IN REQUEST I'LL LET YOU KNOW HOW IT CAME OUT.THANK'S AGAIN.AND HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAY!

JD@747

RON, I FORGOT TO MENTION I LIKE YOUR MOTTO. IT'S KINDA LIKE IF YOU HAVE TIME TO DO IT A SECOND TIME. YOU HAD TIME TO DO IT RIGHT THE FIRT TIME.

MR ALAN

I clean carpet for a school district and we use a Tannin remover for this. If applied correctly and rinsed right it works wonders, another choice is a citrus based product. It is available at Janitorial stores and maybe places like Home Depot or the like. Blotting will work fine if you are patient, but extraction is much better. All you need for that is a wet vac and you can apply the water and chems by hand.

JD@747

MR. ALEN, THANKS FOR THE TIP WITH THE INFO. GIVIN I'LL TRY THAT EXTRACTION METHOD. THANKS ONCE AGAIN HAVE A GOOD HOLIDAY.[bp]

Our Sponsors