Tank polish>>>>>

Dan S

What is a good fast polish for fuel tanks?

New costumer wants all the white look gone that the current washer used hf. for years on >> Can this come off with a somewhat lil effort?

Where do I get a great polish that I can spry on ? I have a generator that I could use for A buffer If needed >

I know it wont be easy But maybe I could start now then maybe get 'em done before winter>>>>>>

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
Agree with Ron.

Jewels rouge also make liq. in different grit size,like Ron said you'll need the buffer.Make sure you have plenty rags and yes it may take ya now until winter to getem done and the buffer should have alot of rpms up to 10,000 hahaha,polishing is some nasty stuff man,,,,whiteman turns blackman.I like the solid bars what jewels rouge makes and make sure you have a buffing pad for each size grit,its not wise to mix the grits in the pads as the reason for a pad for each grit.Thank you can go with a brown grit first and go to the white grit or green,it should be all that is needed if the tanks aren't scatched up bad to get a poloished surface,be careful and do not gave them a blue polished look and if not done good enough they'll streak the first time you wash them.The slower the rpm's the more rags ya'll need and taKE warning wear a mask if ya don't want fuz--e up ya nose.

Our Sponsors