water fed poles

Ike

I am a window cleaner going up to 2 stories in commercial and residential. I am curious about the purified water units that clean without squeegee or wiping. You must be able to make a unit yourself cheaper than 7000. Which Aquaclean sells. Also which is better Tucker or the Aqua clean poles? Thanks in advance and if you need supplies I get them at Dallas Window Cleaning Supplies. They have been very helpful with new products. Thanks in advance!:) [2022]

Dan Flynn

PWN Founder
Not sure were you can get that cheaper but it does work as far as I know. I you get any information on this please let us know. I wish I could have been more help.

timplummer1

First find the water!who is going to supply you with the di tanks.Second what volume of water per month will you need.at a flow rate of 1.5 gpm a 2 tank {weak base} will get you around 20 hrs of use,amixed bed{singe tank maybe 10 hours] the regeneration can be done at home but thats assuming you couldnt find an exchange service in your area.ultimatly youll make your own pole to fit your needs.when to use a fan tip vs. a straight stream...experiment with your friends houses.and last but not least close every window yourself first!good luck

B

BryanNewberry

waterfed poles

Hi Ike, I have been using waterfed poles of my own design and build for 15 years now. I was at the IWCA convention this year and I think that for the price I put mine together for from just standard hardware store parts, I am about 5 years ahead of most companies. I can put together a unit for about $1000 and have been grossing 6 figures using it for years now. They most definatly work and speed up your time immensly!!

Ike

What kind of pole are you talking about, and how do you mean is five years ahead of Tucker, Omni, and Aquaclean poles? New to this type of cleaning windows, want to make sure my money is invested right and not thrown away.
Thanks for the response.[2022] [2022]

Our Sponsors