new idea

teresa

Has anyone thought of making a template out of 1/4 " plastic and cutting out your business name with phone number and spraying it into concrete? You could make a small one and advertise on each none sprayed end of sidewalks. Then to really take this to far, make a larger template and put it in the street at the entrance of a neighborhood at 2 in the morning. Wonder what the legalities of that would be.

[poiuytr]

Mike Hughes

How about you don't put your name and phone number on it.........just put something like "Look what Power Washing can do for you" or something like that..........that would plant the seed, then maybe they'd look in the yellow pages and choose you...............Don't be placing flyers in the neighborhood the next morning or something..........

You'd turn into some kind of urban legend.........washing sidewalks at 2am........

johny

I was washing concrete today and thought of this.What if a had a template like this,a small one with my company inicials for instance.The inicials would be left uncleaned,rest of the concrete would look great.Whenever they cant see them anymore because the rest has turned the same color ,its time for washing again.
I am just very bored when cleaning concrete,so i think about anything
Ouch if you spray this at the entrance of subdivision,somebody will be after you,you will be cleaning it off and maybe then you can block the traffic and post a sighn.
I would just rather post a sigh at the entrance,if they remove it,steal it whatever,that would be with the easiest way with less trouble
Johny

teresa

templates

With the issue of a template in mind, I have interest in this forum: http://www.talkshopbot.com/ these guys have computerized routers that can take a font and cut it out perfectly with a router. A lot of them are hobbyist and can do this type of thing reasonably and they are all over the country.

Tim Smith

Around this area - the homeowners in the sub divisions would not appreciate you spraying the walks or roads.

Signs are the way to go.

Our Sponsors