bigboy in 20 mins.

ron

ron p

two stepping with HF acid. Duel lance with hot upstream soap.
One pass with the acid. Next pass soap/wash. Then rinse.
[sorry bigboy, could'nt resist]
Mel your shipping costs would kill me.

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
heck ifen I told ya just think how much cheaper you'd be ,I get 45 to your 15 to wash a rockhauler.

You'll newbee's don't listen,get this,one newbee is now cutting the other newbee's price by 5 dallors.One ask me today if I had any old hose,hose'reel or old burner parts he could have.I said no why don't you buy you the things you need,he said he couldn't afford it and I said I wonder why.I 2-step them and use a 40 degree wash tip with dat there kick'as? soap hahahahahahahahahahah.

So many newbee's running around here cutting prices 15 to 20 dallars a rig I went and upgraded my washer to a new one,now I'll showem.I's already the only one with heat and now I got steam I think,if I cann't cleanem I'll meltem.

O theres one pro here that can wash two rockhaulers at the same time,I've tried but I ant dat good yet,I can on a cloudly day tho ifen the suns bout tree top high with no wind....the other pro is a slim jim too lol.One other thing,I do NOT look at how fast I can wash a truck nor do I try to wash it fast as to get my price,I've never timed myself to see how fast,I've only had drivers tell me "you know how long it took you to wash my truck"(no)..17 mins. is tops for me... that kind of rig comes far far far inbetween each other as it does not happen on each rockhauler,,,,,I gain my speed in the rinsing as the reason for the 40 degree.

Float like a butterfly,move like a rabbit and never take the wand off the rig,wash frontward,backward,upside down and bottomside up.Never clean alittle here and a wittle there clean as you go.

Attachments

• hardworkingman.jpg
    hardworkingman.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 187

Dan Flynn

PWN Founder
Hey Bigboy,

Now I know why they call you Bigboy. Man handling the 55 gallon drum. Nice photo. What software did you use to blend those picture so nice.

melsmobile

RON,

THANKS FOR THE INFO, BUT I KNOW WERE TO GET MY HF AT IF I NEED THE STUFF. I SELL A LITTLE SOAP AS WELL.

SO BIG BOY,

YOU JUST WASH THE OUT SIDE OF THE TRUCK AND TRAILER.
I DEGREASE THE MOTORS, CHASEY, WASH THE INTER WHEEL ON TRUCK AND TRAILER AND TRY TO HIT THE SLACK AJUSTERS AND THE INSIDE HUB AND ALUMA BRITE THE TANKS AND WHEELS IT TAKES ME 45 MINS TO WASH A TRUCK BY MYSELF. I CHARGE $45 TO $70 JUST DEPENDS ON WHAT I DO TO THE TRUCK

IAM NOT A NEEBIE! I AM SURE YOU LIKE THE 2 STEP, BUT LIKE I SAID I HAVE A BAD ASS SOAP. I CAN GET THE HF CONCENTRATE FOR LESS THEN $200 A DRUM AND IT WILL MAKE 5 DRUMS OF READY
TO USE HF , I BUY 10 DRUM KITS AT A TIMEOF DETREGENT THAT IS AND SHIPPING FOR THE HF WOULD NOT BE THAT MUCH MORE $50 MAX.

ME AND MY BOY DID $3,405 LAST WEEK , I THANK IAM DOING OK WITHOUT THE HF.

THANKS YOU ALL FOR REPLYS
BIG BOY EMAIL ME SOMETIME

Larry L.

My baby girl did that Dan,she had taken film to Wal-Mark and on the back she checked 'disk',when she picked the pictures up they where on a disk and that disk has several programs on it plus updates for it on the net,she said you could do alot of things with it,,heck man I good but not dat good :D.

For a bigbone person thats not a bad time in washing a rockhauler,counting washing the motor and frame.

I also wash the motor,frame,outside of inside tire,brush just the ring(grove) in the rims(it gets the top of the rim),brush the stacks .The only thing I prespray(on demand pump) is the bugs,I do not have to spray degreaser on the motor or frame or anywhere else on the truck,I use hotwater for the grease plus it helps and makes it clean faster on paint also makes the tires look black'er.I apply HF to the whole truck as to not go back to just apply it to the tanks,rims and stuff.The HF acks like a brush in most cases as it will make the dirt release from the paint and it also brightens the paint and aluma.

It takes me,20,25,35 mins, on a rockhaULER,depend wheather washed weekly or when ever,takes me 35,45,55 on grainhauler which also depends.

Now let me get this straight,ya sell dat kick ass soap too,maybe it ant kicking like kicking a northern but a southern,sissy soap.

Your not only doing ok but your doing great,altho I think you could be greater ifen ya and ya boy showed up in a Bowtie
[uuu]

melsmobile

BIGBOY ,

I SMELL SOME CRAWFISH! LOL...................

I MAY GIVE THE OLD HF A TRY , MAYBE THIS OLD DOG CAN LEARN A NEW TRICK!

AND THAT SOAP I USE IS FROM THE EAST COAST. DESIGN BY LYON CHEMICAL CO. ,WITCH IS NO LONGER IN BUSINESS . BOB B. BROUGHT THE PATENT AND THEN SOLD THE CO.TO D.K.

I HOPE YOU HAVE A BETTER WEEK THEN ME!

BUT YOUR GOING TO HAVE TO HUMP AND GET IT!

[hump]

Larry L.

Dan,the CD that came with the pictures is Picture it 2000 expess.

Heck awittle crawdading never hurt anybody
[ytytyt] .

The only way I'm going to have a better week is if these newbee's move to tex,seen another one Sunday and it looked like he meant business b/c he had a hotwater rig,the others only have coldwater,he sorta scared me b/c he also pulling it with a Z71.

Sometimes when a old dog learns new tricks he sets up and begs for more [poiuytr] .

I make my own HF and PH,used to make my own soap but got tired carrying all the raw chemicals it took to make the acids and soap.I made a degreaser dat would melt the hair off ya head or stripe the polish off ya shoes,don't make it anymore either,hardy ever use a degreaser anymore.

We had a thumderbooner come though Sunday and it got my modem,replaced it and dang thumbooner came back and got it again,just now getting it up and going again.Its rainning now but no thumderbooner in it I hope.C-ya

Our Sponsors