bigboy/blue pete

ron

Damn BIGBOY just when i think i got it figured out you go and throw a monkey wrench in it.
Please tell me what the metals are on that pete.
polished alum?,stainless? Its the fuel tank and the trailer bulk head.
Are you flashing acid on the paint and keeping the tank wet?
I have a problem with a light bracket dripping and leaving a black streak on the tank.
Im just about ready to ask if i can come out for a visit.
Uglyest thing on that rig is the steering wheel holder.
Could it be you just used a K.A. SOAP?
I hope everything is stainless and i have never done any stainless and that would make my head stop spinning.

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
yel,no,?!,ha.

The only thing stainless is the front and back of trailer and the little pretty things under the headlites.The tanks and rims have not been polished yet,it still has factory polish on the tanks which isn't every good to start with,they haven't been polished out.Beleive it or not but used hard step 1 on the tanks only as in flashing,applied soft step 1 to the rest of the truck.

No I didn't try to keep everything wet,(I don't worry about step 1 drying on the tanks or rims)I applied soft step 1 and went from there,if step 1 dries on the tanks I just reapply b/c I usually flash them anyway.Yes I do at times throw some water on things if drying fast,wish I had some of dat there K.A. soap tho.I used a little bet of this and a touch of dat b/c it was dirty dirty,usually I just use a little of this and leave dat out of it,lol.

Yel them brackets are real killers when they drip,drip,drip,I have more trouble with the pretty things under the headlites,some of them are cheap cheap metal,fate look alike stainless,even some of the light'brackets are that way.
Heck man the things I've seen you post lately I'm the one needing to make a drive.

ron

ron p

bigboy i have been researching cleaners for polished alum and i look at the MSDS
I did not know some contain oxalic acid, do you use/know how or why it's used/in there?
buffer or cleaner?

ron

ron p

i also looked at your shoppin list.
what you been doin with that slant eyed stuff?
you useing it on the truck or under the truck?
my so called super soap mfg. has a problem with one of the ingreadents and its been back ordered for 3 weeks now.
I may go back to your cake mix soon.
did'nt see no panel boss on your list, is it now off the list?
any www. or info on taking the bite out my water, would help me out.

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
figure its a cleaner,me bout got out of learning anything more bout chemicals.

Still have one boss kit left,do not know if I'll replace it are not,Ive been wondering that myself the last few days.Still playing around with slant eye,only on nonpolish tho,alittle mixed in with the 9 and 44 helps with the diesel smoke,only adding 1 pint to 25 gal sofor,fixen to start playing with it again.

My big lizard formular has 49% big lizard.H,93% big lizard.S,Glycol Ether and T Det N(stickem stuff),no other stuff in it but water.Just got though making 2 drums of big lizards,in a few weeks I'll have to make some of the little lizards.

Sometimes you want the water to bite,so throw somemore water in there and wash his mouth out good.

Wonder if bigbones water bites,I see him altime,guess he's bite'ng and running,may need a shovel ifen he ever stops tho.

P.S.,,be car'ful with the big lizards as they are rare.

Our Sponsors