Help! Can't find degreasing chemical

Jaime

I currantly use this product now but I buy it thru a supplier. I know The Stockdale Company manufactures it. I would like to buy it wholesale do to the volume I go thru in a month. I think they (The Stockdale Company) are from New Jersey but I'm not sure. The product is called Hyrdo Blast or Citra Blast.

Has any one used Citra Solv from. It would save me about $200.0 a month or more. I don't mind mixing it myself if it will save me money. I love my chemical know but it will have a price increase soon again. Just exploring my options. Jaime

[This message has been edited by Dan Flynn (edited February 24, 2000).]

knoefel

Hey Jaime, there is a company here i deal with to get all my chemicals from and i don't know if MD is to far for you to go but it is worth it. I can email you the source if you would like. They are Cheap. There is a company 4 hours away i work with they come to get there chemicals there.

Joe Patuxent Wash on Wheels

Blaine Jackett

Jamie,
I've used many products from them with great results. What are you trying to degrease ?

------------------
Jackett Enterprises Inc.
Houlton,Maine

Jaime

I do nothing but concrete. Drive thrus, driveways, machine shops, etc. I just ordered the Power Stroke 5 gallon kit to try it out and I hope it works. I have a garage full of crap that does not work that I have tried in the past. The only thing that worked in those cases was my wallet opening up to pay for it.
frown.gif
frown.gif
It will save me about $150.00 a month if I use power stroke
smile.gif
I live about 3 hours for Bultimore if that helps any, Knoefel. Thats any imput would help me out. I work alot in York, Pa. Is it close to there? Email me. Thanks in advance
smile.gif
Jaime

Lorin Grable

I wasn't impresed with power stroke ad have some sitting in my garage. Seems like full strength DNB 1430 works better for me. Has anybody tried and Dominion ghost remover??

bird

TRY SODIUM HYDROXIDE LIQUID DILUTED TO WHATEVER STRENGHT NEEDED ALUMINUM BRIGHTENER WHITENS CONCRETE BEAUTIFULLY.CAUTION CAREFUL TO NOT BURN CONCRETE BY USING FULL STRENGHT OUT OF THE BARREL GOOD LUCK

Dan Flynn

PWN Founder
Hey Bird,

What is your dilution rate with the aluminum brightener. Are you using it to just whiten or clean and whiten?

------------------
Dan Flynn
Flynn Service Pro
www.powerwash.net
708 715-4205

Jaime

I used power stroke today and was pretty impressed. I still have to use it on differant knids of concrete. jaime

Our Sponsors