best choice for lights

A

actioncleaner

HI Everyone!

I've just got into restruant hood cleaning and have been trying to find the right lighting system to work at night. I have been using a head light made by nite-lite (that was working fine). But the spare batterys are getting old so I am looking for an alternative.
I tried using an led light made by Petzl. Led lights produce a large amount of light and are very efficent. The led light works on 4 AA batterys and can last for about 12 hours. Petzel also sells a NiMh rechargeable battery with a solar charger that fits right in.
The Petzl was bright but did not give enough light to do the job. I'm thinking of keeping the petzl as a spare and try to find a more suitable light.
What is the light of choice for hood cleaners and where is a good place to buy them

Gus
ActionCleaner

oguard

Try the C Crane Company they have a huge selection of LED lamps, bulbs and flashlights. Their web address is www.ccrane.com

I would also suggest you look at flourescent work lights in armoured cases. Flourescents supply a glare free light over a broad area; check out a local auto or home supply store for those.

Hope this helps? Cheers.

Our Sponsors