Electric Pressure Washer

Bill Clough

Do any of you use electic washers combined with the customers hot water ???? If so what kind of results are you getting from this combination ??? I am thinking of useing my big hot water skid to get new accounts into shape, and then maintaining them whith the electric unit, do you think I'm on the right track?

reonz

Hi Bill,

You mentioned that you have a bigger machine to do the initial cleaning. Great! Having a smaller unit as a spare, and to do maintanence is always a good idea.

For accounts that I had under control, the pressure washing phase of the job was more of a rince than an actual means to cleaning anyway.

The alternative is, not having a spare unit when your primary unit breaks down (and it will) and finishing a job using nothing more than a rubber hose and hand sprayer. I've done this before. :)

Randy Bachman

P

paul-uk

hi randy i have read a few of your posts and i think you are missing the hood cleaning business :) ...perhaps you could get it off your chest and put a few articles in dans libary:D :D

cheers paul.

BryanL

Hey Bill

We carry small electric washers as back up, and sometimes they get used as a second machine to move a job along. Even if it only gets used to clean filters it can be the difference in getting the next job done or not. How well do they work? It depends on the supply of hot water usually. If you are only using them on maintained systems you will be ok mostly, but it will happen that you are frustrated and left with cold or luke warm water, and that is not a good thing.

P

paul-uk

hey dan...where has the libary gone ??...found it randy, its in the business and marketing section

Last edited by a moderator:

Our Sponsors