rolleyes.gif

------------------
Dan Flynn
Flynn Service Pro
www.powerwash.net
708 715-4205

G

Greg - GCR PowerClean

I have tried Power-Stroke and was not that pleased with the results. I tried the consumer mix kit ... as for 1430 I have yet to try it.

------------------
Greg Rentschler
GCR PowerClean
www.gcrpowerclean.com

Dave West

I use both Power Stroke and DNB 1430. Both of these concrete cleaners are similar in some ways and each has their place and their unique abilities to clean. You will find that one of these compounds may work in one cleaning situation better than the other and yet in a similar job that you may do at a later date you may find that the DNB1430 you used previously on what looked to be a similar application may , in fact not not work as well as the Power Stroke. My own experience is that by having both products available as well as others from both companies I have a arsenal of cleaning chemicals to tackle a variety of jobs. I find that each cleaning job is unique unto itself. You will find that no one degreaser works for all applications and that by investing in a variety of cleaners you will almost always have one that will out perform another so in my business I do test areas in inconspicous areas and decide which of the products will perform most effectively and in the most timely manner and then adjust my ratios and my cleaning methods accordingly.
My .02 cents
Hope This Helps.
David @ actionpowerwash@aol.com

[This message has been edited by Dan Flynn (edited February 25, 2000).]

tucker

Jaime,

Have used Dnb-1430 and it has worked well for me.I also have some R-202(at least I think that's what it's called. If I find that I need it I just mix it in with the DNB-1430. Another thing that works for me (a lot of people won't admit to it but they have probably done it to) is after I finish cleaning the concrete, I take my sure flow and put on some clorine. That will continue to brighten the concrete after I leave. If you try the Power Stroke let us know if it works well for you.

Good Luck,

Tucker

Ron Musgraves

Administrator
Staff member
here's a suggestion for you.... When I started out in this business, I tried a lot of different chemicals. I was paying between $22 and $30 for a 5 gallon pail. I later found someone who could replicate the chemicals I was using for only $1 a gallon!! In you area, you will find chemical manufacturers that will tell you they will not sell to end users. End users are nonmanufacturers, nondistributers, but people who actually use the chemicals, like ourselves. You'll run into some roadblocks trying to buy from the manufacturers, but you will eventually find one out there that will be willing to sell to you. This has been one of my greatest finds in the pressurewashing business and has saved me mopre money than you can imagine. I run throught about 165 gallons every 2 weeks.

Jaime

Tucker, The Power Stroke worked pretty good for me, I was suprisingly impressed. It worked just as good if not better than what I currently use. Jaime

MQPorter

We have been using DNB-1430 for the last year and we have not yet come upon a cleaning job that it has not worked on. We always do test patches and have had to very the dilution ratio, but in the end it has done what we needed it to do.

Our Sponsors