check this out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan S

I was driving around the woods today and came up on this <<>> boy was this lil guy pissed......... <<>> I guess it's trapping season here ..I thought of letting him go ....but ...... his foot was so messed up I thought it would be better to put him out of his misery .......

kerrBAng ............... missed ....... kerBAng...... missed again ..huh whats up with this .............. KER-BANG KERBANG KERBANG .........
it's about time I thought .............. but .... As I was checking out the head I found all the shot holes ..so it had to been one tough fox........ It didnt hardly move on those first couple shots .......
who-ever is the trapper should of had his traps checked .. this fox was here for quite sometime .......check out the ground..........

Attachments

• fox.jpg
    fox.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 478

Dan S

one more ..... I have more but I will spare ya ..........

Attachments

• fox3.jpg
    fox3.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 459

johnny

Weren't you the Jesus freak who was pushing that wwjd book last summer? I don't claim to be an animal right's advocate but to come across a stuggling animal with a "messed up" foot and put three bullets in its head and then take pictures and to top it all off proudly post it on this board for all to see what a great god you are. Aren't these Gods creatures, too? Since you had so much time to take pictures surely you could have thrown a canvas cover over the critter, released the trap and taken him to a vet. That's what Jesus would have done!

john orr

Lighten up johnny...Dan was only trying to shorten its suffering. A vet would have likely put it to sleep...puttin Dan needlessly at risk for injury - including rabies.

And Jesus would have healed the fox.

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
You didn't do nothing that the trapper would have done,only to end its suffering sooner,may its soul rest in please.Careful when encountering a bear trap as your aim isn't worth a BANG.

Dan S

johnny ........yes I am A Jesus "freak".....and Im sure he wont send me to Hell b/c I tell you to BITE ME !!!!!!!!!!!!I take it you are one of those people that dont eat meat ...or dont wear nothing with fur...............
I see nothing wrong with posting those pictures .......I could of walked away (drive) and wonder how long the trapper would take to check his traps.....

so there get the_____heck________ off my back !!!!!!!!!!!!

oh but waite im a Christain .....

that means I should be so - so good huh?

get a life and dont ever respond to any of my post again........If you are going to be a~ green peace freak ~!

I cant stand guys like you .........................

this really hits a nerve ...........

Now the big question >>>>>>>>> what the heck would you do if you came up on this ? I know read on

duh? what is this ? oh-my lets see if he will bite if I pet him..

grrrrrr ...... ouch .... man that hurts ....... I know you didnt mean to bite me you sly-fox. poor boy ...... ummmmmmmm what should I do ? oh I will run home grab a burlap bag and throw it on you ... then I will free you from this trap and take you into the vet ...... so he can put you to sleep ............ you waite right here you sly-fox ........
meanwhile :
The trapper is on it's way to check out his prize.........

you scream "im coming you sly-fox " as you run back to to trap ...
Oh you poor boy ........ stand still while I put this bag over ya......

waite look out here comes that awefull trapper >>>>>>>>

hey you (said the trapper ) what the heck are you doing with my fox..........

uhhhhhhh uhhhh well ..... you see....... I ........ I ....... I....... wanted to take it to the vet so he can put a cast on it's foot and I can have it for a pet ........ b/c ya see mr.trapper I love animals and I think you are wrong for trapping ..........

now the trapper was pissed ..

you there Mr. animal lover ( said the trapper ) ....You are the reason why this world is in the shape it's in b/c of your stupid ..twisted views........ and I'll be honest with ya I cant stand people like that >>>>>>>>> KERRRRRR BOOMMMMMMMM

blood every where ... life ends .............. .............................
for the sly-fox ........

then you lay on the ground ballin b/c he killed a fox ........

no- no- no - waite ......... the trapper reaches into his pocket and you sit up thinking he is going to put you out of your misery .. but ...................... he gets the ole digital camera out and snaps a pic. of you ballin like a 5 year old .........
he then places it on the internet and makes millions................

end of >>> what would you do if you spotted a trapped animal .

Last edited:

johnny

That's fine with me! You sure did the noble thing killing a defenseless animal with 3 bullets and photograghing then posting the great event for all your friends to congratulate you. I'm not an animal rights advocate but neither do I claim to be a wwjd. Get real, you know that was a sick thing to do and post.

Dan S

johnny johnny johnny............ did you see any blood?
did I offend you ?
did I really photograph the killing of a sly-fox?

you get real ..........................you are the sick one

Dan S

defenseless???
oh I get it now .............

if this was a "sly-fox" running in the wild and I would shot it ...take a couple pic.s .....then it would be okay huh?

GET REAL YOU SAY ???????

WHAT DOES W.W.J.D HAVE TO DO WITH ENDING A "SLY-FOX" LIFE ??

GET REAL >>>>>>>>>> IM AS REAL AS IT GETS

melsmobile

Wait! Deer season here, please post all deer, turkey and any thing else you guys may have to shoot, while walking through the woods here!

Mel

Dan S

you got deer in texas mel?

johnny.......... no-Im not over the edge .......I just cant stand no-freakin Tree hugger ..................

you say you are not one of "those" but you sure sounded like it.......... :( ........ go cry to your mommy !!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Last edited:

Mark

Moderator / Sponsor
Come on guys, it is too early for cabin fever.

Can we just agree to disagree, and move on.

:)

Looks like the wittle fox is Ok after all. [fox]

I guess Elmer Fudd oops I mean Dan missed da leetle guy!

Come on lighten up!:p

Last edited:

Dan Flynn

PWN Founder
Poor little fella :( I think you did what was right Dan. But I also see others having a hard time with it. I would have a hard time doing the right thing, but if the animal is in bad shape. What needed to be done needed to be done.

Hey im not a hunter, but I do love animals :mad:

melsmobile

Dan S,

they call them white tail, there about half the size of them up north, harder target, uknow not as ez of a KILL! :D

Mel

Chuck Richard

johny whats jesus got to do with this. sounds to me like someone had a bad season and is just looking for somewhere to vent. Just let a dead fox lye...lol...

Dan S

hey mel....... hot bout a pic. of those lil fellows?
I bet ya I could slam one 2 the ground real quick like........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Our Sponsors