Mexican Grease???

aquapro

I am currently servicing three Mexican restaurants and after the first visits I realized that the grease was muck different than that of other restaurants. Does anyone know of a good chemical to cut the mexican grease or a new method to try? I have been using hot water and a concrete spinner zero degree nozzle and barely cutting it.

Regards

John Moller II
AquaPro
www.aquaprocleaning.com

Aplus

Aqua,

A couple months back, we were hired to wash all of the storage and cooking area equipment which was removed from a Mexican restaurant They spreadout all the equipment in their private back lot, and we cleaned it piece by piece.

Without mentioning brands, we found our sodium metisilicate based soap to work very effectivly. We applied the soap hot, via an xjet, let it dwell 10 -15 minutes, then washed with 194 degree water. The customer was very satisfied with the results. Here are some pix.....

Attachments

• equip4a.jpg
    equip4a.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 169

David Saulque

<b>PWN TEAM - Hood Moderator</b><br<b><font color=
Just use a good sodium hydroxide based chemical, as a rule this type of grease is not a problem if the stores are cleaned on a regular basis.

David

Aplus

You probably need something stronger for exhaust work. Some of the equip I washed was heavily splattered with Mexican grease.

Attachments

• equip1a.jpg
    equip1a.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 169

Max_rob

Aqua, I use a soap called Power Klean Special. I use it straight on my tough spots, and it works well. Sometimes I have to reapply, but it does do the job.

Our Sponsors