Clip Pro Software

Austin

I know that the Service CEO software is really good however I think some of you might want to look at the clip pro software. It does it all and fully integrates with quick books. I have a friend in the lawn business (very successful) has 900 lawns and he swears by this prog. Anyway I got a chance to see it today and kind of play with it. It doesn't cost alot and it tracks everything!
Take a look http://clip.com/

Austin

Wrong Section

I gess I posted this in the wrong section. Sorry about that. It appears that some of you have heard of this and tried it.:D

ParadiseProWash

Mike I got the Clip Lite program a few months ago and have been only entering new commercial accounts from my sweeping into it. Yes I have less than 50 commercial accounts but when sweeping its not in how many but how often. I only enter them in so that I can keep up with my sweeping schedule

Bill B

Mike, fyi I have less than 100 active accounts. Plus in process of buying another biz with less than that. One of those accounts will do $110K in 2002 (not necessarily a good thing).
Don't know about the others but I have chosen to market to a more narrow market, but with more average sales per year. My advertising costs this year? $0. Cost of joining a trade association (through which I get cheap WC insurance) is $300.

Mike Hughes

Morgan,

I'm glad to hear that's working out well for you.........and good luck with the sweeper.

Bill, narrow markets have their advantages and disadvantages like anything else.........best of luck to you also, especially with the acquisition.

Mike Hughes

Sorry to say, Dan.......I haven't. I've resigned to the fact that it will take the slowness of winter for that to happen! Soon!

I did spend a day working with it about two weeks ago, and I've very impressed with the possibilities, and have a few suggestions for improvement.

Our Sponsors