Database

Dave Olson

We use QuickBooks Pro.

I noticed you are from Illinois. What part of the state are you from? I am located in the East-Central part of the state just outside of Danville.

Dave Olson

AGoodJob

Dave,

We are in Rockford, 20 minutes South of the Wisconsin border, 1 1/2 hours west of Chicago. No knowledge of Danville.

We bought a hot water skid unit, don't know how to use it, would like to get in the field of mobile washing or fleet washing.

I don't know how to type (wife does it), would it be OK to call you in the near future regarding business startup. We have read many of your forums and have found you to be very informative.

Please reply to Linda81298@msn.com or to this web site.

Dave Olson

Sure give me a call.

If you have time come on down! I'm about 225 miles from you.

We have a couple large kitchen projects going on right now. If you think you would like to see this type of work, let me know. We will finish one of them this week and spend 4 days on the other project next week.

Dave Olson

Mike Hughes

I would recommend Quickbooks Pro. It does a great job with invoicing and bills, checkbooks and accounting. It doesnt do much for keeping track of your customers............it keeps just the basic info.............if you want detail for contact management, you need something like ACT! or Goldmine, both excellent contact management programs. ACT! even syncs with Quickbooks to eliminate double data entry.

Mike Hughes

I use the ServiceCEO program from Insight Direct.........very impressive. It syncs with Quickbooks Pro 2002 and up.

Our Sponsors