bigboy/scott

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah WHEEeeeew and hahahahahahahahahaha,lol,when it depends,I've own two different kinds in my life time,they not for fleetwashing,nothing beats the old hand model for speed......why you getting lazy too.
Two step it man forget about the rotating brush even the old hand model too.If you try one don't shot all the psi at once,pull the trigger slow or you'll tear the gears out of the head and made SURE your not useing hotwater or it will melt the gears in the head,I've own both models,still have a new one in the shop that newbee's want to buy but I make up a long story as to not to gave it away but truth is its a reminder to stop wasteing my money.I'm sure it depends on what your wanting it for but its not for speed in the fleetwashing field.

Dan S

all that does is get you wet !!!!!!!!!! they are a pain in the bottom .............it may be allright for washing a floor !

ps' I know my name isnt big-----or scott ..... but I had to talk to somebody

ron

Thanks ,i figured as much.
Dan you got to talk fast here,might not be around long.
Beth eluded to someone here that should get a chance to take it over. Im lost on that one. Unless it's one of you 3.
Scott,dan,or bigboy.
I'll guess Scott but i did'nt think he wanted it or the other one.

Scott Stone

Nope, don't want it.
As for the rotating brush head, IF you buy one, and IF you use one, I want to take pictures. I was probably the funniest thing to see the first (and last) time I used one. I could not run fast enough to keep up with that thing, It would just plain take off, and get moving so fast, that it didn't do anything effectively. Save your money.

Scott

Our Sponsors