business plans

Melvin Jack

Does anyone have a good example (or template) of a business plan, or could any of you provide a list of attorneys in the North Texas area that specialize in writting plans for power/pressure washing?

Thanks,
MJ:cool: :cool:

Marv

I have found a great deal of good info at the Delco site. I always look there, and use the search fuctions on bbs , whenever I have a idea or question. I have used the business plan provided by Delco at http://www.dcs1.com/del/busplan.html as a guide. It is very extensive and illuminaterd several issues I never thought about.

Hope this helps.

Mike J

Try your local small business development center. They can usually offer free assistance with business plan development and can offer maketing assistance, market analysis, help you make key business contacts, and many other assistance programs for small businesses. Sometimes even legal assistance and consult at no cost to you. Can usually be found in the phone book.

Mike J

Ron Musgraves

Administrator
Staff member
Does anyone have a good example (or template) of a business plan, or could any of you provide a list of attorneys in the North Texas area that specialize in writting plans for power/pressure washing?

Thanks,
MJ:cool: :cool:

Pressure washing business plans, they have changed for sure.

Our Sponsors