Has anyone rigged/made up a Foamer

Marv

I am intrigueed by the cooncept of foaming. I can see where it could be beneficial in cleaning homes, and especially buildings. I am anticipating doing some work in the evening, and foaming should help. I know they are onle $70-$120, but it just seems like I should be able to get the same effect somehow, and I don't know that I will use it much.

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
Marv Q'tions like this should go under the power washing thread,,no problem.

I have a foamer but they do not work as you may think with the chemiclas you now have.They make soap made for the foamer but the truck wash chemical I'm using now doesn't foam enough to please me.I never did get around to ordering any of the chemicals made to foam,I've also wanted to use a foaming wax.Most use air to make it foam more,go ahead and order you one and play around with it,I was going to use mine for foaming on degreaser too.I'm going to play around with mine this year,its been 3 or 4 years the last time I played with it.

Marv

I guess I will have to do more shopping. I was thinking od using one on buildings, more than on a house. It may be that it will work completely than I imagine, one reason I asked, and wanted to experiment with the principle first. It just seemed that it would aid in lifting and require less water and pressure. Some building are faded, oxydized, flaked, many should be painted. Delaying paint saves them some now, and helps me. I would like to do them and myself better if I can. A lot of typing just to say I am curious and thinking.

I see how this should have been in different forum, I was thinking of modification, welcome to move it.:eek: [sb]

Mark

Moderator / Sponsor
Why make one when you can buy one for $29.95

Attachments

• j06-00309.gif
    j06-00309.gif
    2.9 KB · Views: 302
Last edited:

Mark

Moderator / Sponsor
Mel,

thats our motto at Easy Clean Systems.

"We Make Cleaning Easy"

:) Have Fun with it....

melsmobile

Hay BIGBOY, i did say (try to build) AND THEN YOU CALL MARK.

FOR $29.95 I would buy one and not waste time and money!

Mel

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
haha if Mark doesn't start giving me my CO'mission or a percent of sales,I'll send you the parts free and you can either build or try to build it :)

Marv

Once again I miss the less expensive. Mark the oly one I found that you have is
ST72 Foam Lance
$149.95
Your Price: $99.95

I still need to learn more about this online shopping, w/shipping. My daughter is telling me (and showing) about it, but I have not purchased anything yet online.

Mark

Moderator / Sponsor
Your Price is $21.95 part# J06-00309, you can order by phone tomorrow as this item is not on our website yet.

Our Sponsors