PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
Mine are dirty dirty and some dirter

Attachments

• mvc-005s.jpg
    mvc-005s.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 196

Larry L.

hahaha after you rinse it off there is a yellow tint on the paint under the dirt,,now what,paint it yeller lol.

Dan S

no............ paint 'er silver and tell him you had a great cleaner...

I just watched C.S.I on the ole tube ... and this killer mixed 30 w oil in his paint and then painted a railing so when his victims touched it .. it would stay wet.......... I guess you had to see it <<>>

do that to the silver and always have the "wet" look ......... LOL:)

J

J&J

Looks about...

like what we wash every week. We wash at a feed mill and the trucks look like that every week. Makes me wonder exactly where they go with those trucks.

Jennie Miller
J & J PowerWashing

Larry L.

J & J,do the feed trailers look like these,around here we call them grainhaulers,they too haul feed.The graintailer is about the only kind of trailer I wash anymore,they too get dirty dirty on nice pretty days lol.

Attachments

• mvc-011s.jpg
    mvc-011s.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 167
J

J&J

Bigboy

We do ones identical to the one in your pic and the round aluminum bulk grain trailers. They are extremely fun when the molasses from the grain mix is splattered down the side of them. lol Last week we had one that a hydrolic line broke and the oil was covered with grain dust. I understand your pain. hehe

Have a good one!

Jennie Miller
J & J PowerWashing

Larry L.

I had one call tonight and said he had a diesel line to brust and it was all over the left side.Its not only dirty but oily too,yeah I know were your coming from when you say plain lol.I had one today it took 400 gals of water to clean and wash,,still spitting small gravel and digging it out of my eyes lol,later.

Welcome to the board Jennie

ron

bigboy, did you clean that mess with the acid and then the acid/ soap mix under pressure?
I just am too nervous to run acid through the pump.
I know your not and trust your cat.
Just wondering IF that was the way you got that rig looking so good?
Was it just your reg 2 step dance?

Larry L.

Yes,,

Our type dirt will leave a yellow tint on the paint if not gotten off in 3 or 4 weeks.This truck had a bad yellow tint on the paint it hadn't been washed in 2 months (bad weather).I have more tomorrow that are just as bad,if I can I'll take a picture of the yellow tint.

Ron,all I did was make a fast rinse to get the mud off,I applied acid and washed with hot upstream soap,the truck was as clean as you see it,only thing they was still a yellow tint on the paint after washing it.To get the yellow tint off after washing it I turn the downstreamer on while still having hot upstream soap and apply it to the yellow tint or just where the yellow tint is,alot of it will come off with the first whashing but not all.

Jennie some of those feed trucks smell good,like coco puffs hummm.

J

J&J

MMMM...

Yes some of these trucks smell good. I would rather wash these than the livestock haulers. lol We get the yellow tint on some of the refer trailers we wash. Most of the time it comes off with one wash, but other times it can take a month of washes.

Have a good one.

Jennie

Larry L.

Understand about the live stock trailers and will agree with you,I washed one Sunday that had been hauling chicken chit,thats a smell everybody needs to smell :eek:...HF acid will take the yellow tint off.

J

J&J

Mark...thank you for the welcome.

Bigboy...
Chicken is one we haven't encountered yet. Pigs and cows shite is bad enough. lol We use the HF at high pressure, but for the price we charge these guys we only brush once a month, so if it doesn't come of right away it waits until the end of the month.

Have a good one.

Jennie

ron

J&J
you say you use the HF at high pressure.
How are you doing that?
Wont HF eat a pump/coil?
Do you have a 2 step wash unit made just for this?

J

J&J

With a Cat 310

You and I have discussed the Cat pumps on Steves board before. They are wonderful pumps. I don't think I will ever use anything else.

Jennie Miller

Larry L.

Not to many use low psi like I do,most are high psi,sometimes not offen I use high psi.I like having control at the wand to apply acid under low psi b/c I do alot of flashing on the tanks and rims,all of mine are alumu or polished.I can flash the rims and tanks with hot acid while upstreaming hot soap or if I need a little extra here and there I can flash it the same way....I didn't know they made any other pumps other then 9 lives.

Our Sponsors