Logo Suggestions

oneness

Well, I have FINALLY gotten around to finishing my logo, and want any opinions, suggestions, or criticisms that you folks can come up with.

Now, Beth did most of the work on this, so she deserves the credit. I have made a couple changes to it, but that is due to the fact that I wasn't entirely sure what I was looking for at the time I had Beth do the logo.

I'm not 100% happy with the water spray part of the logo, but can't seem to come up with a better looking spray graphic. Any suggestions? (BTW, the spray pattern is mine, so don't blame Beth for it!)

Please don't hold back, even if it is negative. This thing is going on business cards, fliers, website, etc., and I want it to be as good as it can be.

Thanks!

Attachments

• logofinal3.jpg
    logofinal3.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 217

Dan S

Mike try to make your H20 spray in the North of Fla. maybe even a transparent spray so you can still see the outline of your state.And scatter it out instead of just stopping the h20 ...ya know like h20 drops.

And your gun and lance looks like a cheep Wal-Mart model ....

see if you can find a pic. of a good general Wand and lance....

I like it though..

sorry if you think I am cutting it down .,.............. you asked and I just gave you my opinion...

I would also change the color of your phone #... to maybe Blue (same as your h20 color) ......... or a brighter red like the rest..

Last edited:

oneness

Dan:

Thanks for the ideas. Nope, not offended. I'd rather hear criticism now while I'm asking for it than in a few months after I've printed business cards, mailers, etc or had my trailer lettered!

The wand is actually one I made using an e**ec catalog. The one I copied is a $137.00 trigger gun! I may think about changing it though. Would the average homeowner really know the difference?

As far as the spray, I've played around with making it transparent, but couldn't come up with a convincing graphic. I will very likely keep working on this part of it.

The only way to make it hit the North part of Florida is to separate the "North Florida" from "Pressure Washing" in the name. I've thought about that, but not sure how I like it. Maybe I'll play around a bit after I get more feedback and post a few different versions so I can get opinions on which folks like the best.

Thanks again for your ideas!

Mike Hughes

I wouldn't concern yourself with making it hit the north part of florida.........simply because it would make the logo too tall and take up too much room in advertising, such as directory ads or newspapers.

Dan S

Aim it man it can be done ..... put the wand and gun before your name............maybe even throw a hose @ the bottom of the gun and hook it to your phone # .. that would indicate ...>>>......( if you want it clean call this # ............. )

just a thought !

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
Looks like a plain Jane to me,I'd scatch my head and wab it up and throw it in the floor :) j/k.

It needs something to catch ya eye while walking by,even most plain Janes has something to draw ya eye to,most anyway but I wouldn't even give that plain Jane a second look :eek: just kidding again :).

Try adding a picture of a rose,a frog, A witch or something you do like flatwork(surface CLEANER),FLEETS (TRUCK),Hoods hmmmm (woman),Decks (fence post) ect....even a smiley face on a plain Janes gets a second look.

oneness

Bigboy:

Is this may a little more eye catching? I like the idea about a surface cleaner or some other graphic showing a specific type of work, but not sure how I'd incorporate that into this.

Dan S:

We played around with a hose early on and didn't like how it looked. Maybe I'll play with it some more. I like your suggestion about having it connect to the phone #.

Thanks guys!

Attachments

• logo5flipped.jpg
    logo5flipped.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 170

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
yeah yeah yeah looking better,where is the rest of the figure,maybe a faint soldier in the background or a battle tank,you know like adding something else to watch my eye.Make me want to hold it just a little longer than most (no fair adding naked pictures).

Our Sponsors