Hi Bigboy

ron

i was just going over RATIO'S with someone and went to use the RED POWDER as a sample.
The direction's given for that powder and truck washing are-
8 oz of powder to 1 gal water = concentrate
the person asking the question is useing a shur-flo pump to apply his chem.
In their newspaper they say to apply at 50 to 1 for truckwashing.
So that's 1 gal of concentrate to 50 gal of water.
So they are saying 8 oz of red powder will make 50 gal of detergent.[applied with a shur-flo]
100 lbs of red powder will make 10,000 gal of truckwash?
that sounds crazy but for a new guy looking at the math and listening to the mfg. is this correct?

melsmobile

Ron , your not a new guy any more , you know were to buy the best A$$ kicking soap and acid for the 2 steep , or what every you wont to do , Call Steve , Call Mark , or hay give me a call I will clue you in (817) 558- 4274.

Power Soap dose not have what it takes , you have to have the weting agents, and powers dont have it.

Mel

ron

Hi mel

you are correct in me not useing the powdered stuff anymore but bigboy here buy's a ton of it.
The question is more about ratio's then act. cleaning.
I have used the powder in the past but never went off the directions given by the mfg.
It seem's funny that the new guy or anyone reading the WATT'S BLASTER would think that 100 lbs of powder would make 10,000 of soap.

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
guys ya'll know what works for one may not work for another,I like powered soaps over liquid nomatter what brand it is,degreasers,acids,waxes I like those in liquid

You can not go by most ladel sayings,if the cars/trucks where already clean it doesn't take much,,it protects the wholesalers from damage suits if you mix it to strong.

Our Sponsors