Dont want to step on toes

B

Bo diddly

Hello all,

I have been operating fleet washes for a few years now and have not had the desire to venture into the world of flat work...until now. The purpose of this post is to question the best way to educate myself on the proper methods of cleaning houses, decks, concrete, and storefronts. I understand how times are a bit tough now for some professional pressure washers in some areas so I want to make sure that I dont do any undercutting and providing sub-par work. I know what it is like to deal with undercutters considering I deal with contract fleet washing. Since we do super work without chemicals and pressure washers (for the most part) we have been able to maintain our contracts.

Thank you for your time,
Bo

Dan S

okay you got MY attention ............ how do you wash fleets without chems?

you must be using a garden hose .. and you must be washing cars.........

as far as your questions >>>>>> use the search here on the bb

there is years of info... all at your hands...

welcome to this BB ...........

Dan S

what happen to ya?

are you still searching?

you can still post while you search ......

so how are you washing fleets without a chem?

I see you are an Eagle fan ..... what part of the northeast are ya from?

you will get more answers to your questions if you feel out your profile under your name..... are you a fellow Pennsylvania dude or what ?

B

Bo diddly

Hello fellas,
Most of our contracts are with fleet operations allowing us to wash on-site inside with their water and their drainage. We get them super clean (they stay white) with good ole fashioned manual labor and our light weight custom equipment. All you need are some good hard working employees who don't mind earning $20-30 per hour for 2-4 hours per day and make you the same.
Fleet owners like it because there is no need for chemicals (for the most part) and they get as clean as you get your car at the self-serve car wash.
Huge potential nation-wide. Especially considering how strict enforcement is getting on chemical manufacturers and pressure of environmental lobbyists against corporations reliant upon clean fleets.

Good luck,
The National Champions

Jon

Guys Bo is pulling your leg, all of them, read between the lines, like what he says below:

All you need are some good hard working employees who don't mind earning $20-30 per hour for 2-4 hours per day and make you the same.

Geez if he really pays his employes that much just think how much he is charging the customers?

Read everything he has said, then you decide if he is for real.

Sorry Bo but I doubt your paying $20 to $30 per hour for employees, just not heard of in this business, in fact that is more then most guys charge to wash a truck.

Show ups PROOF.

Jon

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
yeah Jon but I can see what he is saying b/c he is making the same and not having to work,smart in my book.More then likely they are a fed-x type fleet washed 3 or 4 times a week,no need for chemicals unless bug spray,

Over the road tractors that aren't washed once a month or so,will need a little chemicals added to clean and brighten,atleast thats my thoughts,may be wrong,have been before.

B

Bo diddly

Thank you BigBoy, sorry jon,
There is no need for me to fabricate any of my success and therefor no desire to prove anything. I am not here to bicker I am hear to learn and to help if I can.
A good bug remover is aways of interest to me BigBoy.
Thank you for your educated and well thought replies,
Bo

Jon

Bo am not seeking a fight, just that if your paying your workers as much as you say that means ALL other fleet washing businesses are lowballers, that would include CWG and Fleetwash.

I question you because I know many people and none pay $20 or up per hour for employees in this business. Unheard of, period.

Why not tell us who you really are and where you really are based?

That would at least show your honest and please don't make up a city and state.

In fact post your business name too.

The above would speak wonders.

Jon

Dan S

hey guys lets give Bo a break HUH?

Just b/c he does it one way that we dont and just b/c his way is different .....dont mean that what he says isnt the truth ..

I asked him to in A post above what he washed and how he washed it .... well he told us .......... Untill we or (he) can prove himself or what he says is true .Then we owe him the benifit of the doubt .... Who are we to say he is not speaking the truth?

If he isnt then the truth one way or another will come out In a different post or someone onn here that really knows him.

Let him have his say without doubting his word!

so What part of the northeast are ya from Bo?

Our Sponsors