Fleet washing

B

Bo diddly

Hello fellas,
Most of our contracts are with fleet operations allowing us to wash on-site inside with their water and their drainage. We get them super clean (they stay white) with good ole fashioned manual labor and our light weight custom equipment. All you need are some good hard working employees who don't mind earning $20-30 per hour for 2-4 hours per day and make you the same.
Fleet owners like it because there is no need for chemicals (for the most part) and they get as clean as you get your car at the self-serve car wash.
Huge potential nation-wide. Especially considering how strict enforcement is getting on chemical manufacturers and pressure of environmental lobbyists against corporations reliant upon clean fleets.

Good luck,
The National Champions

ron

Something just dose not sound right about what you do.
ARMSTRONG FLEETWASH
WOULD'NT A RECOVERY SYSTEM and chems put more money in your pocket?
Where do you find help that will work for 2 to 4 hours a day?
You say "their drainage" even if you use no chem that wash water still is not allowed to go into a storm drain.
Tell me more.
Custom light weight equipment?
DI water flowing through light weight hose and a water pole with a brush head? Am i even close with my guess?
White truck's and inside washing.
postal trucks,fed ex,vans,what ?
Do you use micro-fiber towels?
come on give me more info.

B

Bo diddly

truck wash

Hello Ron,
I do appreciate your interest and I am sure that you are very educated on washing fleets with pressure washers. Most of our contracts are with fleets such as those that you have mentioned and most of their buildings allow for proper drainage and a very frequent wash schedule. Your mention of water reclaim and chemicals putting more money in my pocket could not be further from the truth. We wash these vehicles with our custom built and designed wash equipment (nothing fancy) at a rate of up to 12 per hour per person and at least 8 per hour for the nastiest trucks with virtually NO overhead. Each washing assembly costs me about $25 to build and lasts for months of daily washing.

As far as finding employees. I once thought that would be difficult. Now I have people calling me for work who have simply heard of the opportunity to work a few hours per night with no supervision and make an extra $300-400 per week.

If pressure washing were the best way for all fleets, companies such as UPS, who pay their union emplyees about $8 per hour to wash their trucks under a very strict eye, would not have guys working their butts off with flow-through brushes and hoses. As far as outdoor washing of tractors and trailers, as long as law-breakers and undercutters dont destroy your business, there is a lot of cash to be made. Too much headache for me. I can sell though and I know the demands and budgets of the industry so if I can help I will.

Feel free to e-mail me @ simplewash@yahoo.com if you like,
Thank you for your time,
Bo

Our Sponsors