fleet wash

B

Bo diddly

Hello Ron,
I do appreciate your interest and I am sure that you are very educated on washing fleets with pressure washers. Most of our contracts are with fleets such as those that you have mentioned and most of their buildings allow for proper drainage and a very frequent wash schedule. Your mention of water reclaim and chemicals putting more money in my pocket could not be further from the truth. We wash these vehicles with our custom built and designed wash equipment (nothing fancy) at a rate of up to 12 per hour per person and at least 8 per hour for the nastiest trucks with virtually NO overhead. Each washing assembly costs me about $25 to build and lasts for months of daily washing.

As far as finding employees. I once thought that would be difficult. Now I have people calling me for work who have simply heard of the opportunity to work a few hours per night with no supervision and make an extra $300-400 per week.

If pressure washing were the best way for all fleets, companies such as UPS, who pay their union emplyees about $8 per hour to wash their trucks under a very strict eye, would not have guys working their butts off with flow-through brushes and hoses. As far as outdoor washing of tractors and trailers, as long as law-breakers and undercutters dont destroy your business, there is a lot of cash to be made. Too much headache for me. I can sell though and I know the demands and budgets of the industry so if I can help I will.

Feel free to e-mail me @ simplewash@yahoo.com if you like,
Thank you for your time,
Bo

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
yeah your the easy chair man,make that easy money huh,only fools do lador work for a living.Had a boss like you once,he had no problem getting accounts and making me more money and wheeeew more work.What your doing is easy but most of us had not rather share as you plus some of us are to small :) ,I can see why you do not have to worry that much about employee's.Paying that kind of money the owner or boss does not need to be around the empolee's for them to do a good job,just check everyonce in awhile.I wouldn't mind working 2 or 4 hours extra a night for 20/30 and let you have all the headaches.I figure your coming out on the better end of the stick tho when you say up to 12 a hour per person and no less then 8,it doesn't take to much pencile scatching to open my eye's :) .Like my boss told me one day,thats he's chair and I wasn't allowed in it,many a time I made him set in the employee's chair while I set in he's easy chair....like I said good boss is also a good listener,Enjoy yourself on the board.

animal70X7

Hey Bo

I sent you an email yesterday 2.19.4. I'm sort of just starting out and would be REAL interested in the apperatus you were speaking about to do truckw with. any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks
Animal

Our Sponsors