Bigboy

ron

I dont have my DSL set-up yet at my new home.
Im useing dial-up. I rather give myself a root canal then use dial-up.
As for this post, what did you switch too as far as soap?
Im way behind on posting and getting info because of dial-up but i suffered this much to get the scoop from you.
Another thing, im paying $500 for 55 gal of acid.
1 gal makes 4 of pretty strong stuff
2 gal makes 5 for the strongest.
I need cheaper,can you help?
Also the engine starter is next to impossable to find here in NJ.
anything you can suggest?
I have never bought a mix kit for acid but one site has 48%hf with 48%ph and advertises it makes four 55 gal drum's.
please help if you can.
thank's

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
Fleet Kleen,formular 9110 and 9113,made by Ko manufacting out of Springfeild Mo..I've been buying it local,thanks for making me go look as to where.

If your talking B&S starters most lawnmower places can get them,most Auto part stores can get them,farm and home stores or look for a place that rebuilds electric motors.The only problems I've had with the B&S starters is the starter gear which can be found at most lawnmower repair shops.

The 48HF 48PH will not work as you think,its ok but want do the job as the HF by itsself.I've seen the one your talking about and thought to myself bull crap on making four 55 gal drums.I have mixed the two before and it does ok,you have to make it stronger and you still can not use it on polished,it wasn't worth the hassel.
The only way I can help is to send you a formular to make your own,do you have a place to buy the raw chemicals.Check with the city your living in as to find out where they buy their chemicals to treat the water,the company will have what you want.If you have to drive several miles it will be worth the trip in savings,most will deliver.We have a place 75 miles from me that makes the acids for 175.00 a drum,Memphis Tn.,Midsouth chemical company.

Happy Easter

Gwas

Ron,
I can get the best acid on the planet for about $8.95/gallon. At 30% you can't get any stronger. I usually run about 15% and that is plenty.

ron

ron p/gwas

you have my attention and now have my e-mail
rottie72@aol.com
thanks for any help you can give.
your price is about what i pay allready.
i use 5 gal acid to 15 gal of water then downstream at 10%
$500 for 55 gal dropped off at my house.
It comes from a LANDA dealer.
Anyone doing fleet work and tried the new LANDA line of detergegents?
Bigboy i have used KO's red raider to get a shine but mixed it with the r109.
SPOT'S ARE MAKING ME CRAZY.
DAMN BLACK TRUCKS.

Larry L.

I used to make it with 70% HF but the company I buy from stopped saling it,now I use the 39%.The cost is the same as the 70% which cost me more to make the 39%,,3.28 a gal,not bad for the best acid On All the planets.

Larry L.

yeah,atleast with a savings of more than 5 dallors a gal I didn't bend over like you :D

Our Sponsors