ron p/truck washing

ron

I am sure not getting involved with that HF thread but will say this. Bigboy has his own ''style'' and to some it's offensive,some just dont get it,some just loose interest,ect....
Dont confuse ''style'' for stupididty, that would be stupid.
Now i feel like i know a large % of how/why, why being the important ting, of the way bigboy wash's a truck.
I dont understand what the color of the paint has to do with the way/proccess/or diffrent chem's has to do with it?
I want to understand.
I understand simple chemistry. When an acid meet's a base an exsplosion occur's. The stronger the acid and the stronger the base, the bigger the''pop''.
So now you look to use a stronger acid and a weeker base[detergent] because ''chemicicaly hot soap''can destroy a paint job. Iv'e yet to see acid hurt paint.
I have gotten some of the best info from two diffrence's of opinion untill it turn's personable.
That is when things get stupid.
I really want to know how to get a truck clean without the use of acid. Ive used 10 diffrent detergent's and if i dont use acid, i get a film.
Bigboy has no prob. with telling me his chem's.
Scott,gwas,justin will any of you care to share?
rottie72@aol.com
i promise not to try to take any of your account's. lol
At $500 per drum for acid. Im willing to learn everything i can to cut the use of it. The danger's of it are no greater then picking up a rattlesnake.
I just dont want to pick one up if i dont need to.
HF is a tool. Just like a saw or a gun. Learn to use and respect the tool and you'll get the job done better and faster., but good ol hand tool's and a sharp stick could get the same result's.
I know bigboy's way. Now tell me another way.
Keep the personality stuff for the other thread and teach me something.
Fleetwash wash's more truck's then any other truckwasher i know of. They dont even use hot water, much less acid.
I also kmow more is not better, it's just more.
I dont exspect anyone to write down in one thread how to wash a truck from start to finnish and tell me their ''trade secret's'', unless they sell chem's.
What chem's do you use? I'll figure out the HOW part.

Last edited:

Dan S

Ron............I use one soap ................. BROWNDERBY !!!!!!! soapwarehouse............... no film .....no nothing ........

one 55 gal drum makes me 5 .5 -- 55 gal drums ............

This should be the most bought soap in the industry ...... does it all ...............................>

dont believe me .......................... BUY it and try it .........on anything .......... watch your alumin.........you can use it on tanks and if done right it will make it shine like a new one .......Belive it or not but in the summer / (whenever that is ) .. I use nothing but cold h2o......... WHY ! ? .... B/c if ya got a good soap and a good mix you dont need acid and heat . .... And make 'em shine ..

just Dan talking and that is that ....................

Last edited:

ron

ron p

thanks DAN.
I tried brown derby as the very first soap i ever tried.
I mean i was green. Then i met bigboy and went with him as far as soap and learning how to.
I never gave brown derby a real chance.
Maybe i will.

Mark

Moderator / Sponsor
We sell Power Brite I am told it is very similar to Brown Derby
SUPER CONCENTRATE MAKES TWO 55# GALLON DRUMS:
$168.00

Call: 1 800 292-3279

Applies between 50:1 and 100:1. Our most popular truck wash concentrate. Used as directed, it aggressively cleans painted surfaces without damage. Removes carbon stack stain and magnetic road film from tractors and trailers without brushing. Works with hot or cold water, and rinses free at any temperature. It will clean and brighten aluminum surfaces. Designed for heavy-duty truck washing. In hot water machines, can be used at 1000:1. In cold water machines, meter at 50:1. Do not use on polished or anodized aluminum or surfaces protected with poly sealers. Should be effective in hard water to about 20 grains of hardness. Contains sodium hydroxide. USDA Approved.

Super Concentrate makes 110 gallons.

Ships by Truck

ron

ron p

#1 im sure that the price dose not inc. shipping.
#2 USDA is rated to use where food stuff's are involved. Including restraunt floor's and wall's,trailer's that haul food,freezer's,cooking equipment,wherehouse's that store food,cleaning the insides of tanker's that carry food stuff's,ect...
bet you did'nt know that tanker's are used to transport EGG'S.

Mark, do you sell everything[all the diffrent detergent's] that are mfg by IDT?
Can i buy Atlas and WILD DOG from you?
rottie72@aol.com
send me a price
07724 for shipping.

Bridget

We use Panel Bright for our fleet washing and our washers sware by it. It's used as a 1 step soap and the 2nd step of the 2 step process.

Have any of you guys tried it?

Gordon & Bridget

Scott Stone

I love pAnel bright, and have had great success with it. ABout the same as Mark's soap in price, and from muy sources, it is a fantastic second step. I also use another soap that has no caustic with some success. Very seldom do I have to brush, and it does not remove wax. It woud not be for everyone, and your experience may be different.

Dan S

Okay where do you get the "panelbright" ? I would like to give it a try .. If Scott uses it it must be GREAT !

ps: never-ever do I brush .. well maybe once a year I may use a tooth brush....................LOL

Bridget

Ideal Chemical from GA manufactures this liquid gold.

Call 1-800-824-8891 ask for Bill or Wayne and let them know that Bridget from United sent ya. They will get you in touch with a local distrbutor.

We are a distributor for them in Detroit since we use so much of it.

In the words of the Life commercial...."Try it Mikey...you'll like it"

Gordon & Bridget

Mark

Moderator / Sponsor
Ron,

Thanks for answering Dan Shannon's quetions, you are correct on USDA and the price not including shipping.

Yes we distribute the full line of IDT products, I will e-mail prices to you Monday.

Our Sponsors