bigboy/acid

ron

ive been looking at pressurewashersdepot and would like your opinion on what acid you would get if you could'nt find local stuff?

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
If it was me,I would go with the HD.

Have you checked with a truck wash nearby to see where they get theirs?

ron

ron p

nearest truckwash is 1 1/2 hours away.
i can get my acid through LANDA dealer but at $500 per 55 gal.
He mix's it himself and just was wondering if he is not just ordering the same as i described and re-selling it to me.
He cant/wont tell me the % of the mix he sell's.

Larry L.

He has to tell you the % if he is saling it and supply you with a DSMA sheet.

The 1 1/2 hour drive may save you 1000's in the long run,I used to drive that far to pick up mine at 150 a drum.

Have you ever talked to your water company as to where they get their raw chemicals?,you can buy the raw from the same place and make your own.

Scott Stone

It is an MSDS sheet, and you are required to carry it in your truck for all Chemicals. IF they do not give you one, there are HUGE fines that are involved. If you do not have one, they can fine you pretty well, too, soemthign liek $5000 for you $25000 for the dealer.

Scott Stone

Larry L.

hmm wonder where I got the DSMA,thanks Scott for the MSDS,I guess I'm getting to old to remember.

Gwas

Ron,
E-mail me and I can give you 2 suppliers. They may be able to tell you where to get it in NJ.... Otherwise I know they will ship it. By the way your suppliers "have" to tell you what they are selling you and provide MSDS and Technical data sheets. My acid is 45 % loaded.

ron

ron p

i ordered the 12% SH 12% SULFURIC
The 45% was $750 per drum kit but was said to make 5 drum's.
The 12/12 is said to make 110 gal.
$275
I also ordered some BROWN DERBY.
Shipping is better then i thought at $65 for the 2 drum kit's.
I will let you know the outcome after this weekend.

Our Sponsors