Why Bother Posting

H

Hotwaterwizard

Why did my last post in this section get DELETED! Why post tips and modifications if they just get Deleted.

Dan S

Wiz>>>>>>>>>>>.

I have one fer ya..

I have remote hooked up to my largo machine (works like a million).......anywaysmy burner quit working so I thought I would trouble shoot it real quick.... I unplugged the cord that goes to the remote and pluged the burner right to the generator of the largo... and then used the toggle switch on the control panel to turn off/on the burner............ what could be the prob? bad cord? something wrong with remote? ........... where should I look next?What is your thoughts?......maybe try another cord ? it is about 3' long and I used the bottom recp. of the generator ... It was plugged into the top one first............. maybe a bad connection?

I gotta have my remote man ........I just gotta!

H

Hotwaterwizard

I am not boned up on your remote system but I can troubleshoot it with a scematic diagram. If you check the plug that goes from the remote to the control box you will probobly find a bent pin. What type of remote is it? FM, UHF, VHF, Wired, Wireless, Analog, Digital, Ect.
Does it turn the engine on and off, Does it control the soap, Burner, Tell me more!

Dan S

clutch,soap,(dontuse)heat, and one button kills everything..

It does not turn on/off engine just the clutch and everything mentioned above.Remote is from mechatronics (SPELLING),

as far as what kind ... I dunno .... 12v and I can turn anything off/on 150' away and it even goes thru buildings .. I can be inside a garage and the trk. out side and push my buttons all day ........ I love it man just simply love it ............ My V-guard can run all day with the clutch out and I never have to worry about by-pass.......
as a matter of fact I use the generator on the largo with the clutch out to run a aircomp,shopvac, and even a sander.. and the pump is never engaged............. @ different times of course .. never all @ once.

Mark

Moderator / Sponsor
Dan,

Is it the model RWC2000?

Here are descriptions of the various models if you do not know which you have this may help: Call me if you are stumped.

Series RWC-1000 are stationary mounted controllers, intended for remote control of stationary electric pressure washers, using either 1 or more chemicals and rinse water, hot or cold. Various arrangements of control logic, antenna, and status annunciator are available. These are direct plug-in to electric PW that have the industry standard MS series Amphenol © style connector. Wiring adapters are available for machines not having the Amphenol © style connector.

Series RWC-2000 are intended for remote control of mobile trailer mounted pressure washers with gasoline engines, using either 1 or more chemicals and rinse water, hot or cold. Various arrangements of control logic, antenna and status annunciator mounting are available. These are direct plug-in to PW that have the industry standard MS series Amphenol © style connector. Wiring adapters are available for machines not having the Amphenol © style connector.

Series RWC-3000 are OEM PRODUCTS, intended for remote control of stationary pressure washers, using either 1 or more chemicals and rinse water, either cold or boiler fired hot water. Various arrangements of antenna, status annunciator(s), and control logic are available.

Series RWC-4000 are OEM PRODUCTS, intended for remote control of mobile trailer mounted pressure washers, using either one or two chemicals and rinse water, either cold or boiler fired hot water. Various arrangements of antenna, status annunciator(s), and control logic are available.

Series ACC-1000 are accessories and repair parts for the above products, such as remote antennas, universal machine cable adapters, remote annunciators, replacement machine cables, and replacement transmitters.

Dan S

Thanks for the info Mark I will just have to look @ the box to see the #..................... What do ya think ............. extension cord? It was laying on the floor of the (pattywagon) underneath the p/wer maybe it got wet ? or maybe the remote is not reading the #2 button ... BUT the horn comes on when you engage the #2 for heat but burner wont come on. unless I do what I said earler.

Dan S

I'll do that now ... Im tired of doing paper work so I need to get out anyways and enjoy the >>>>>>>> RAIN

Our Sponsors