ronP

Dan S

that soap we were talking about (Glory ) This weekend will tell the tale .. I mixed ohhhhh maybe 1.5 gal into another 55gal filled it up with 40 gal of h20 ( I thought 55gal would be too much ) I was wrong .... It is very concentrated .........I presprayed my trks. after I made that mix and it did a wonderfull job ....made the tires look like new and the paint looks like a wax job. Im going to add another 15gal of h20 in my mix....... And I think I can take 1 gal outa the pure stuff and make 55gal ....SOOOOOOOOO I should get 55........55gal drums (prespray) Not bad at all HUH? The best part about it is I did it when the sun was beating down and one side of my trk. dried before I had a chance to wet 'er down ...... No problem the Glory rinsed right off.

ron

Come on Dan. 1 gal concentrate makes 55 gal of pre-spray
Applied with a shur-flo.
Im happy with the brown derby but the co. im getting it from is a bit slip-shot. Where are you getting your's?
Back to the glory.
I have a 12 volt washdown pump [5 gpm] hooked to a garden hose. I could buy a DEMA valve and set it to draw at 1 gal per 55 gal of h20. Then use it to pre-spray. This set-up would save a lot of room on my rig because i would only need room for a 5 gal bucket of concentrate. Also save a lot of weight on my rig and no extra tank.
Are you comparing the cleaning power's of Glory to BD?

Dan S

yes yes yes do ya think i would post this if i thought it was false>

like i said this weekend will tell the tale.

ron

my next soap order will be based on your weekend.
I sure like the brown derby.
Where do you get your's.
SW has been jerkin me around.

ron

you have my intrest but please dont go head to head with MARK.
Look into getting sponsership here on this site.

Gwas

Don't want to go head to head with Mark. Please don't delete my posts !!!!!! I have a product that can be useful to many.

Our Sponsors