SprayandForget

Dan S

never heard of it .. who makes it and what do you spray it on .......

thats 'sa'lota dough ' my friend !!

Doug Dean

Dan,

It's a roof cleaner. It supposedly can be sprayed onto a roof and not rinsed. Stains may take a year or 2 to disappear.

Dan Flynn

PWN Founder
That the stupidest thing I have ever heard. You can do that with bleach for under 25 bucks and don't have to tell the customer it will take a year to work.

Also this section is for reviews. Which means you've tried the product and are now sharing your opinion with others. Let us know what you think and what your customer thinks about the after one year result.

Welcome to the network :)

Doug Dean

well dan,

don't you think my customer would be pissed if i bleached their cedar siding? or killed $10,000 worth of their landscaping?

i bleach a lot of houses, but not ones made of cedar or unpainted wood.

sry about posting in wrong place

doug.

DanKes

Doug,

Why don't you email the manufacturer, and ask him for contractor referrals for the product? I'm sure he has some f it's for real.

Dan Flynn

PWN Founder
No I don't Doug. Also you didn't state that. I have bleached a ton of home and roofs and never hurt or killed anything. I neutralize the surface after. Obviously that's just one of many chemicals we use.

Sorry if I offended you. You seem a little defensive for just an interested customer. I had no intension of doing so. Also know big deal with the posting. Just thought I would mention it. Let us know how you do with that $1100 chemical.

Hope it's worth it! If not and you let us know. That would really help out a lot of members and on lookers. That's whats so great about these bbs. Welcome by the way. Looks like your new this year.
;0
Have A Great Weekend!

Doug Dean

Dan,

I'm new to the board again after a couple years.

I also wish i could bleach their roof. I also wish i could bleach it.

however, if i don't find anything else i will have to use sodium hydroxide. that really sucks considering the pitch on their roof.

the owner said if i were not happy using a gallon then he would refund my money, but i guess i would have 2 wait 2 yrs to get that refund.

I do know this. I sprayed oxyclean on their roof to c how it would do. It hasn't hurt any plants but i don't think it has the staying power to stay up there. I think it would take 2 much time to make a difference well enough to get paid in advance. I do have a contract in work from my atty. to ensure the customer.

do you or anyone else know about phats and how effective they are. I have done a lot of research the last few days and have found out ( or think i have ) that this product is a phat. I don't mean any harm with any of my posts or comments. (or bleach) but this home is about 7,000 sq ft. i guess if nothing else works then i will clean it the old fashion way with s. h.

btw, the oxyclean cleaned well, but i think it would require several coats to do so. this customer will not have a problem with my experiments.

I c that I am not an expert but i think phats might be the answer.

I'm gonna try physan-20 next. I will let u know and the rests of us that are interested.

thx.

doug

ARC

Why are you buying 55 gallons of it if you are not sure how it works? Why not start off with a smaller quantity?

Our Sponsors