My New Logo... Thoughts?

hadishon

Any suggestions or advice on this name and logo?

I'm planning to put my contact information and the work I do below the logo. I didn't include it with the logo because the focus will change depending on what the particular advertisement is focused on (gutters, flatwork, decks, etc).

I hope "Clean County" doesn't mind me using his logo for inspiration. If you do, please let me know!

Attachments

• cleanexteriorslogo.jpg
    cleanexteriorslogo.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 167

hadishon

Here is another version of the logo with my name and number on it. Which one do you think would be better? I was thinking it probably wouldn't hurt to have my number in multiple spots. Thanks!

Attachments

• cleanexteriorslogonamenumber.jpg
    cleanexteriorslogonamenumber.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 167

oneness

I like it! Though in the 2nd version, you might want to experiment with fonts for the additional information.

Flue Steam

I agree with Mike, it looks good, but the fonts on the bottom look typewriten. Just out of curiosity, Do you need your name on the logo or are you trying for the one man show look?

Dan S

The hose comming down to make the........C Looks like a hose ....

and the E looks like a F

I know what it says b/c Im in the business ..... But I wonder if other people (by-passers) would read it .......... Lean Fxterior?
It's almost like you gotta guess what it says

I personally would either play with the E a bit more and maybe break-up the hose for the C .......... and change the font like mentioned above ...... I like color maybe have the C in red and the E in red .......errrrrr something like that ..

hadishon

Thanks for the comments and suggestions. I too questioned the "E". I asked a few people before I posted it on here and they said they liked it and knew what it was, but I wasn't too sure myself. I made a change and it is posted before. It is better? As for the C, I was going for a look that the lettering is the hose. This is why I used black letterings.

I'm not sure I like the logo with my name and number on it. I think it looks too tacky and it would be better served if my number were elsewhere.

Thanks again for the comments!

Attachments

• cleanexteriorslogoe.jpg
    cleanexteriorslogoe.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 151

Dan S

E looks better ......

I would break up the hose and c
kinda like this
..................................(your spray wand)
<______CLEAN ____^^^^____________Exterior

I would make the hose go under your lettering with a coupler @ the end ... That way it wont look like LEAN ..

Just my thoughts man Im sure you will get many that dont agree with me .... But hey you asked ....

BTW .. Looks good !!!

ps; I knew what it was too only b/c I know what you are trying to do .

Last edited:

hadishon

Well, I do make exteriors leaner. I mean... after all that dirt and grime is off the walls, roofs, etc... the house is quite a bit leaner.

;)

oneness

I think the C looks good, but the E did need some work. Looks much better. I'd suggest if you wanted your phone number, make the logo a bit taller and center it under the company name. If you do that, I'd make it a bit larger than you had in your other version, and a bit smaller than the company name.

P

paul-uk

hose

i too would make it bigger and put my phone number on it.....i have some heavy duty yellow hose... try it on a blue background.

Our Sponsors