so you know how to clean a trk. HUH?

Dan S

So what is your methods? do you go up-steam or down? DO you just pre-spray ? or the 2 step deal ?

IF 2 step how much chem do you use?

or are you one of those guys who carries a brush and a bucket?

SPOTLESS

Some down stream if the trucks arent too dirty. Pre spray seems to work well in most situations. In extreme situations I will 2 step.
you can have the brush and bucket.

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
I downstream acids and upstream soaps,:eek:keep your brush and bucket I don't want it.If they're real dirty dirty I pre-spray then downstream acid and upstream soap,in other words I double knock it off :)

Dan S

Dave, Dont give me that you are one of those guys do the brushy brushy thing .............and you love it !!

Dan S

hey big you really get into it huh? thats alot of up-down and pre..

why not rince the big chunks off then just pre-spray?

save some chem........

Larry L.

no,no,no,no,not talking about BIG chunks,talking about a bad build of black film.You mean SpotLess is a loverboy of the brush hahahahahahaha,O Loverboy :)

Dan S

Yeah he loves a brush so much there Big he got this old weird looking dog ......LOOKS just like an old truck-brush . as a matter of fact the first time I saw his dog I called him TRUCK BRUSH ...

It's like he cant get away from that brush look .........had to have a dog that looks like one too.....

Dan S

Oh waite you need a real wide lens ..... ole trk.brush is a whopping 4' long .........................LOL

SPOTLESS

Be nice to my dog

Hello guys my name is Truck Brush my master just brushed me all up after that "handel" deal .. What do you think ......my name matches me HUh?

Attachments

• dog12.jpg
    dog12.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 145
Last edited by a moderator:

Dan S

good one Big .......... yeah the more you look at it ...........it 's like ...WOW if dogs could only talk ......

"get that stick outa my butt man!!!"

YOu see how he threw a towel over the body?

makes ya wonder

Where's the handel?

Larry L.

all I can say is he needs to keep him away from the acid bucket,by the looks of things he's on a acid trip.

Attachments

• doglaugh.gif
    doglaugh.gif
    8.9 KB · Views: 144

Larry L.

IF 2 step how much chem do you use?

Truck and trailer it depends,anywhere from 1 pint to 0ne gallon of acid,grainhaulers with alot of aluminum.

Soap,usually one to 1 1/2 gallons of a premix,1/2 to 3/4 lb. to a gallon.

Wax,1 1/2 gallon of a premix at 4 oz to 5 gallon.

and of course you know this all depends on your draw rate(s) and the acids/soaps you use :eek:

Attachments

• blushing.jpg
    blushing.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 120

Dan S

With the pre-spray I average 3/4 to 1 gal of chem per trk. and it looks like I brush it when Im done .........1gal and a lil-bit of conc. will make 55 gal of pre-spray .... my oh my what a shine !!!!!!!!!!!!

offdutyfirema

Brushes for me

I only do this part time but my fleet washing averages about 550 trucks per month. I pre-soak, brush, and rinse everything with the exception of 2 stepping saddle tanks and rims. I lot of business has come from companies not wanting their paint dulled and faded anymore by 2 stepping.

ron

dan- one gal make's 55 gal[really?] and a little conc.
what is "a little conc?"
im going to buy 5 gal's of this wonder shine soap and try it before i spend $600 on 55 gal.
I trust you, i dont trust my water.

Dan S

Thats what works for me ron ... I love it ....... I will prob. never even try another soap unless it is made by the same company .

You have to mix it with good h20 .. at least should ..

talk to them and tell them about your h20 maybe they have a solution ......

I wouldn't steer 'ya wrong my friend ......<<>><<>>

1 gal and a lil-bit ............ ahh PINT? I dunno it's not much ......I just give it a lil kick ......prob. dont have to but I have the mindset of 1 gal makes 55 YEAH-RIGHT... But it does ................it does it does it does

Our Sponsors