where's my post??

dodsonish

It's been a couple of weeks since I have posted. I've had problems accessing. All of the threads that I had posted on are now gone, and there are very few new threads or posts. Is this vacation time or what? Just wondering whats going on here. Also how do you contact someone for help on this board? When I tried to contact David it told me I wasn't authorized to access the page.

dodsonish

Yes I'm on the right board. My posts logged on my name are not correct either. I have made several posts and its saying that this thread was my first.:confused:

David Saulque

<b>PWN TEAM - Hood Moderator</b><br<b><font color=
Your posts are on the BLUE Board under Exhaust Cleaning.

David

Last edited:

Flue Steam

David is right you have nine posts on a different board:

Thread: power washing rates
Preview: I operate a hood cleaning company and have had some proposals for power washing different areas, kitchen floor, sidewalks, dump areas, etc. What is the best way to bid these projects? Per square foot...

Thread: exhaust cleaning school certificate holders
Preview: I operate with a two man crew. I like being bossy sometimes and it helps to have someone to boss around. I am working on adding a crew, 2 man, and prefer to do 2 jobs a night. 3 on Sunday if possible....

Thread: Why bother to show up if you aren't going to clean it?
Preview: Flash settings....exposure settings....I guess I need to read my manual.

Preview: The water actually seems a little warm. It must be all of that hot air around here.

Thread: Ex Employees Stealing Work
Preview: The guy who owned the company put on the exhaust cleaning service to compliment his fire suppression. He has never cleaned a hood but partnered up with a guy who had. The hood cleaner turned out to be...

Thread: Ex Employees Stealing Work
Preview: Has anyone ever had employees steal accounts from their company to start their own? If so, or even if not, how did or would you deal with the situation? :confused:

Thread: Why bother to show up if you aren't going to clean it?
Preview: What type of camera do you guys use for that quality of picture? I use a cheap ($75 @ target) digital and can't seem to get good up-close pics.:confused:

Thread: Hood Cleaning School
Preview: Hello all,

I am new to this board and a member of the CHDCA, or "Rusty certified". This is a huge thread and I've only taken time to read the begining and the end, but have seen enough to realize that...

Preview: CHDCA certificate holder here. At the plate, ready to swing. I'm hoping to experience some of that fine balance of professionalism here on this board. But I will be looking out for the sharks. Please...
Exhaust Cleaning, dodsonish 17 330 08-13-2003
06:36 PM

dodsonish

Thanks guys, I didn't realize that I had put this board on my favorites. I thought I was going to the other board.

dodsonish

By the way the blue board is killing me. It takes forever to load pages, any suggestion to what the problem might be?

P

paul-uk

the problem is the server it is on...its slower than the rams on offensive..
cheers paul.

P

paul-uk

josh..only joking, the rams have good offense and i think they will have one over the giants.......hope you can sort a safty out for the next couple of games....:)

chers paul.

David Saulque

<b>PWN TEAM - Hood Moderator</b><br<b><font color=
After Monday the Rams will be 0-2. Then the Raiders could be 0-2, no don't want to think about it.

Our Sponsors