PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
Will I'll be How did dat get up there

Attachments

• hmmmmmmm.gif
    hmmmmmmm.gif
    608 bytes · Views: 113

Larry L.

O yeah now I remeber,I was going to tease david about going to school.I found a web site that was every interesting and will put together.For 8000 they would teach you hood cleaning and for another 1000 teach you add ons,like deck,vinyl,driveway cleaning ect.Had special buildlt trailers and powerwashers for hooding cleaning.For someone looking to get into a business the salemanship in the web page was outstanding,a greenhorn would fall hook line and sin'ker.

And I thought if david needed more schooling he could stop off at my house and I would teach him the add ons for 500 :D.Not that I'm lowballing the teaching trade :eek: but 500 and free labor for a few days would help buy me a jet boat.For another 500 and a few extra days free lador I would let him be a teachers pet and take him fishing.

Just think for 9000 you could be a pro in a matter of days with all the legal papers to prove it.Another fishermans honey hole is like that,in a matter of minutes your a pro fisherman.

We need to start a school David and let the fish come to us,with the right bait we could catch our share :D.

Attachments

• nixweiss.gif
    nixweiss.gif
    275 bytes · Views: 106

David Saulque

<b>PWN TEAM - Hood Moderator</b><br<b><font color=
We could even offer a 50% off coupon and still make good money. I like the idea, call it HOOD & FISH !!! has a great sound.

David

Douglas Hicks

Arkansas, is that near Tennesee?

I might be interested, but only if the offer includes a yellow truck

Douglas Hicks
General Fire Equipment Co of Eastern Oregon, Inc

Larry L.

Pretty close to near,A river keeps them from being close enough to step across the state line.Don't know about now but back a few years ago yellow trucks where running all around Memphis Tn.,I'm sure if you wanted a yellow truck bad enough they would be one setting around :D.

Our Sponsors