oh yeah~~

Dan S

everybody okay in the fleet dept.?

wont be long and the frozen snot will take place.................

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
Yeah,OK,,

Its a nice 34 degrees here this morning,what you mean it want be long,it feels like its already here.

We've had a North Northwest wind Saturaday with T-storms,high wind,hail and a little flooding here and there.I was washing Saturaday and didn't think a hill of beans about the T-storm,it didn't last long but it was a cold cold rain.I dreed winter at its full force,don't mind the frozen snot,its the icicles hanging off my cap bill I don't like :D.A fleetwasher goes though rain,snow,feezen weather and alot of bull paddies to please his accounts,you haveta love it.

Tell ya something later,I've haveta go wash a house :eek:.

Larry L.

Frozen snot is not so bad its the frozen buggers that hurt.

Dan,I said I'd tell ya something later:

I don't do houses,don't like them,usually to much stuff setting in the way.I do at times wash a fleet customers house,did one three weeks ago and have done four other houses in the last two weeks,none of those fleet customers.Have another one next week to do,I tell each owner I do not like doing houses and they say yeah we already know,I guess word of mouth is I don't do houses.Being a fleetwasher yourself do you wash alot of houses,I figure how long it will take to wash a house as to how many trucks I can do in the time frame,is this the way you get your Price?I give a price for just a house wash and another one for the concrete,I use my fleetwashing time frame to get my price for both.

Really house washing is easier than fleetwashing,if we start washing houses only we want be troubled with frozen buggers and snot nomore.

As you can tell everythings ok in the fleet dept.,geese have been going south in big numbers lately,You know what that means,from brass ball to raisin time.

Dan S

been in this washing business for 8 years and I can count on one hand all the houses I have done.

Your right about the easy part any Hillbilly can do it .....LOL

The way I figure a house is ( since I hate doing them ) is $ 575.00 for one story gutters extra .. and about 675.00 for 2 story .....
as you can tell I dont have too much calls for houses .. I would rather watch flys mate .................

Im working on several indoor contracts now/ commerical work ..
we will see !!!!!

The frozen snot is really not that all bad .........It gets bad when you forget to wipe it off and decide to go to the store for a hot cup of joe ...........and now the frozen snot is dried to your cheek!
Yum Yum !! I like the ones where you do the wipe with the back of your glove and you got that green slime line clean to your ear ...

Larry L.

8 years your still just a baby :).

:eek: HELP.just got off the phone with another house,she wants the roof,wood fence,deck and all the concrete done plus wants a maint. ageement.Some things twice a year,some things once a year or when ever I think the place needs it.Keep check even on wasp nest though out the year,clean the mail box 4 times a year.

You know I think I'll grab my hat and run,she lives in Fl. and cann't believe no one around here does roofs.She said she had her roof done 3 times a year in Fl. and the yellow pages where full of roof cleaners,sssshe even told how to do it :).

I don't even own a ladder or a paint brush..O I forgot she even wants the windows and screens done.

Wonder how many trucks are in that job,I may get out of fleet washing if this keeps up :).

Did two 9650CTS John deere Combines today,have 8 more this week to do plus farm tractors.MUD MUD and more MUD,...house washing is looking more appeeling then the mud.Sure going to miss fishing 3 or 4 times week,my fun is over for awhile.

Our Sponsors