Ever had one of them days?

Dale

I just finished 8 trailers. 33 degrees with 25 to 30 mph gust...wind chill around 8.

To start off, broke a wand, then I had 2 tips start leaking at the qk. This all happened in the first 30 min. I thought this was going to be the day. At least it wasn't anything major. After that, all went fine.

Dale

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
lol,yeah,know them kind of days,

We have a cold front moving though and I've washed in the COLD rain until 2:30 today,high tomorrow 40 with wind gust.

Friday had to buy two trailer tires,Saturaday my work truck got a hole in the radiator,had a chemical valve go bad.

I'm pulling the trailer with my 85 viber red chevy 4wheeldrive show truck until they get the radiator fixed for the work truck.Whats bad I just detailed it for the coming holidays and I'm working farm accounts all next week,muddy and nasty.

I think the worse thing tho was Saturaday morning when I found out I didn't have NO new NOZZELS.Nothing cleaned right in my thinkling b/c of no new nozzel but everything I washed Saturaday LOOKED good this morning.I also lost a 10mm socket and got cheeted out of my steak lastnight.

Yeah winter is here burrrr,fleetwashers are like mailman,we get the job done nomatter what the weather is.

Dan S

Ahhhhhhh winter and frozen snot ..

One of those days I have had my share of those .....................

How about going to a job dragging everything out . go to start the machine and KABOOOMMMMMM motor pops it's cookies ..

That was a few years ago.

Our Sponsors