All in A days work!! the lighter side part 1

Dan S

Things that i forgot:
about 2 summers ago i was doing my fleet trks.and boy was it ever hot out,so i decided to take off my shirt and work like that.there was nobody around and thought it would not be unprofessionaly of me to do so .
there i was in just a pair of shorts working like mad spraying myself every chance i got.
then mother nature called ( i had to p ).i turned the p/w off and went behind a trk.did my job and went back to work WELL.. i forgot one important thing " i forgot to zipper up "
it wasnt 3 mins. later and the owner pulled up w/his family!!!ahhhhhhh!! here i am no shirt-shorts on and a pair of boots . we talked for about 5 mins. he then got out of his car and walked to a trk. i thought huh what is he checking? he called me over to him and said ." Dan your worm is fallin "..
HUH!!!!!!! he pointed and then busted out laughing...now it dont matter what the temp is i wear nothing but carharts.........lol..
ALL IN A DAYS WORK!!!!!!!
Hey Dan Flynn you were looking for something to add to the board/ here it is LAUGHTER.. i have more of them to share ..lets start one .

------------------
have a great day and GOD bless!!!!!

Scott Stone

For 2 or 3 years I worked out of the back of a pick up. When I got my first trailer I got hose reels and thought that I was really up town. My first trip out I went to clean some equipment and was on my way home after a long day. Everyone was honking and waving at me and I was thinking that I was sure gettiing a lot of attention for a new trailer and what great advertising it was going to be. Finally someone pulled up along beside me and yelled "you're dragging your hose." I got out of my truck and I had 200 feet of pressure hose laid out real nice behind me. Not as many people honk since then.

------------------
If man evolved from monkeys and apes, Why do we still have monkeys and apes

Just a guy driving around trying to make a living washing trucks, Wouldn't know a deck if it bit me in the hind quarters,

Bus. Phone 480-834-3434
Cell Phone 602-509-9741

spraymasters

Hilarous so far......can't top that but do have a little one for you. Gloria and I were doing our very first house. The owner was outside talking to her neighbor trying to convince her to use us to her house. We were all profession...wearing our uniforms...all the good gear and set up with the signs and the trailer with the logos etc.
I had to get up on the roof to hit part of the overhang. Gloria was holding the ladder and as I started down the ladder off the roof I handed her the wand. She reached up and grabbed it by the trigger....and of course I just got done soaping and you can see what happened I am sure...full of suds..I looked over at my customer and her neighbor just rolling on the ground in laughter...I yelled over...we don't charge extra for comedy.....
redface.gif
)
Keep up the smiles!
Dennis

Dan Flynn

PWN Founder
Hey Guys,

Years ago I was driving down the road in a very busy area. I was hearing a weird noise, and for the live of me could not figure out what it was.

I turned the corner and happen to look in my rear view mirror. I noticed that I was trigging my 32 foot extension ladder.

I quickly pulled over and hopped out of the truck. I noticed how lucky I really was. This ladder has hooks on the end and lucky for me, right before it was shot into heavy traffic it managed to hook on to the rack on top of my truck. I felt like a as*** of course, yet very lucky I did not kill anyone.

I thought this would happen again, I would not let. Well you know what happened.

Thank God for those hooks. I am very pleased to say that I have been ladder drag free now for 10 years. I just take it one day at a time
smile.gif

------------------
Dan Flynn
Flynn Service Pro www.powerwash.net
708 715-4205

[This message has been edited by Dan Flynn (edited February 28, 2000).]

C

Craig/PowerWashUnlimited

Was doing some flat work for a restaurant that the manager was a close friend. She got on a conference call with all the other managers and said "hey, yall have to use this guy, he is great" So i ended up with 5 more restaurants. I would always go to her restaurant at around 11pm, they closed at 10pm. I would always get the front done and working on a hallway type alley between it and another restaurant. Always around this time the lights would go out. I just figured they were on a timer. After about 4 cleanings, my manager/friend told me, "hey craig, your doing a great job, and at a reasonable rate, but your costing the heck out of me blowing those breakers." As soon as she said it, it hit me like a brick at what had been happening. There was an outlet in that hall that was about 2 inches off the ground. We laughed about it, and i just said, " guess i used up 4 lives, only 5 left now."
redface.gif
She wouldn't let me pay for those breakers and is still a great client. Live and learn.
biggrin.gif

Craig

------------------
Craig Knight
Power Wash Unlimited
www.powerwashunlimited.com

Kevin

I was in a neighboring city today when low and behold I saw two guys washing a fleet of used cars! I pulled in the lot and acted like I was checking out some vans by where they were washing because I was being nosey of course. What I saw next truly scared me; one of the guys looked like ZZtop and had at least 6inches of crack hanging out his pants. The other guy looked like his girlfriend while they were in prison. These guys were using the water of the dealer and were drying every car with a chamois and it looked like they were killing themselves on these 30 cars. I dont think Im going into that and I will definitely wear a belt on my pants!

Our Sponsors