Custom plastic fabrication

JustMe

We have a plastic fabrication (Welding, cutting, etc.) and I was trying to think of what I could have made to make my trailor more neat and clean, like tip holders, wand holder, bins, brackets or whatever. Anyone got any ideas for something they would like to see made, I could possibly get it produced at a low cost if the idea is good and cost effective and maybe help out others with needed things.

Right now they specialize in breader kennels and it is entirely hand made and plastic welded so no ideas are to off the wall, last time I was there I made a nice hanger set for my garage for all my shovels and rakes, works nice.

Scott Miller

just me.
How about a spraycan/oil can holder with paper towel rack for trailer back doors.
I see these in car mags for race car haulers, they are made out of aluminum and cost BIG $$$$

JustMe

Originally posted by Scott Miller
just me.
How about a spraycan/oil can holder with paper towel rack for trailer back doors.
I see these in car mags for race car haulers, they are made out of aluminum and cost BIG $$$$

If you can get me some type of picture I will check it out, sounds real easy and interesting.

However he said he will not make any liquid storage tanks due to the time and liability involved..

Dan S

How's bout a " spit-toon"

I dont know for some reason that is the only thing that popped in my lil. mind....... Maybe B/C I just slammed a big chew of Copenhagen between my cheek and gums ......LOL:)

JustMe

Well I traded one evil for the other, now I smoke crack cocain..

Just joking, I actualy decided that smoking would be easier to quit so I started smoking instead, boy was I wrong, now I smoke but don't chew. But I am gonna try my best to quit that on the 26th of this month. Never gonna make me stop sippin beers though :D

I do have a lot less problems with indigestion though, I never hardly spit when I chewed, bad news!

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
try bigger doses of will power,its cheaper then everything known to man.

Why not make a dip holder that you can run though your belt and or even a cig holder.

Larry L.

who is WILL ?
He is your want-a-bee

Where can I buy that?

Its free if your man enough to handle it.

Is it a pill?=No

or liquid?=No

comes in hotair form only

Larry L.

Thats not what your wife told me,she said you had plenty of it,more then needed.She said you were wearing Will's shoes but they don't fit ya to good b/c of the hotair highheels.

:)

Our Sponsors