Idea

alvaro

What you think about the following idea in complement to before/after photo album?
Take pictures of your clients enjoying what you’ve done for them. Put a few together in the album. The caption says, “We want you hereâ€￾. Prospects think, “This many people can’t be wrong.â€￾ A couple of those with testimonial letters will make a powerful combination, don’t you agreed? Besides, in special occasions, like Christmas, you grab those pictures, use you computer to write something nice and add some layout(make it look like a postcard), put your logo on a corner and send them together with a little toy for their kids (a coffee mug with your logo on it, pardon me, is not a gift). I bet the customer would remember you easy. What do you think??

Last edited:

Mike Hughes

Sounds like a good idea, if you get their permission, perhaps in writing.

The second half of your idea sounds very time consuming........

alvaro

Well, perhaps you could do a few good colorful layouts, save them in you computer and when the time comes, you just blend in the photo and do a little personalization (customer/company name, or so). I suppose it would be one or two lost evenings, a couple times a year for general special occasions(like Christmas , hallowen,etc) and once in a while, a few minutes for individual special occasions(birthday,etc).
Occasionally, customer will for sure look at himself in the photo, immediately remembering you, besides, pictures tend to call for attention, much more then a key ring or a pen with your logo on, so, if customer was to put picture in a wall/shop/desk/whatever, it would be a bit of free advertising for you. As we say in my country; you would kill 2 rabbits with 1 strike. I don’t know, what do you think?

Scott Stone

Since you deck guys are usually not terribly busy during Christmas, why not? It is just an effort at marketing, and making the customer feel like they owe you.

Scott Stone

Our Sponsors