Differents in Acids

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
I bought a drum of HF acid and for the last two weeks I've wanted to quit.I been fighting fighting trying to clean the trucks,I washed two rigs today and called it quits.If that was the only acid on the market I wouldn't be washing trucks,:eek: it even streaked some of the alum.

Now I can see what some of you have been telling me when I say use HF acid on it.They are not all alike are they,this one may be alright for some jobs but not for truck washing and thats what they sell it as.It wouldn't even stick on the surface,run off like water on a ducks back.I don't know what I'm going to with the rest of it but I know one thing I want use it on NO trucks.

Now I know why some the newbees around here cann't clean and leaves streak marks here and there.

Dan S

Sometimes suppliers sells the Acid in a water down verison so the p/wer dude dont get burned............... go figure!!

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
Not watered down,pretty hot,bit ya.

I just off the phone with a guy and I may have bought me a powered soap making machine.Here I thought I was going to stop making Acids and now I fixen to make powered soap too.Done think I fell off the old watermelon wagon again,I know how dangous dat raw stuff is.I wish I MORE precaution than I am with dat stuff,want be nothing left of me but watermelon seeds.

Our Sponsors