Dultmeir Soaps

Dale

Dultmeier Soaps

Hi,

Hope it's OK to put this in this section. Has anyone ever used the Pre-Soak (PRE-5) or the Special Power Kleen or any other from Dultmeier for washing trucks and trailers? If so, which ones and what did you think of them.

Thanks,

Dale

Last edited:

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
I have never used their soaps before,I'm sure the two would be ok.I do not know who makes the best soap,I haven't found it yet,I'm going to try a new one 3 or 4 weeks from now.Ususally I try a new soap every year,I'm still looking for that soap everybody wish they had.

Aplus

I don't think there's any such thing as the perfect soap. Everything is a trade-off. Sort of like the holy grail.

Dale

I agree. I'm using a soap now that's made by a dealer here in town. It's a good soap, don't really have any problems with it except for the price.

The soap that Dultmeier has is priced really good. I thought Dan posted something about there soap awhile back and said that he liked it, didn't say which one he used.

Dale

Scott Stone

I have used it, and found that it was no better or worse than a lot of distributors. I have a soap now that I like that is a powder. It works really well, but I can't tell you due to the rules of the BBS.

Scott Stone

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
Dale,I've used several different soaps over the years,the one I'm using now is made by KO.Its a good soap,I've used Delco its a good soap,Allotect makes a good soap also.The one I'm fixen to try is made by Bluff City,I'm sure its a good soap also,meaning alot of good soaps on the market.I have yet to find a good soap at a cheap price and have yet to find a liquid soap thats better than the powered soaps.

The rules doesn't say you cann't name a soap on the board,if your saleing or pushing the product its a different story.

Everybody doesn't use the same soap,it doesn't mean they aren't useing the best or the worse,it means they have found one they like.Last year I give 150 for a 5 gallon bucket of liquid soap,it worked ok but not like I liked.Like Tony said,I don't think there is a perfect soap,they are getting better at making good soaps tho.

Aplus

One point to consider, going along with what Larry said.....powdered soaps will save you money on freight charges over liquid soaps. Why pay shipping charges for water?

Also, the hardness of the water in your area will affect how well, or not, a soap works. Generally speaking, softer water works better and requires less soap in your mix.

Our Sponsors