Contract wording

SanDiego747

As I have said previously, I am helping a friend get his kitchen exhaust cleaner business started. He is starting on less than a shoestring, more like a thread. It would help immensely if someone could help him/us get an example of any contracts and/or agreements used in doing this kind of business. He certainly does not have the money to hire an attorney to come up with the right wording. When he actually has some business and revenue coming in from clients, he would be more than happy to show his thanks monetarily to anyone that could help. We are desperate for any help anyone can give. Thank You. Lee:rolleyes:

Flue Steam

Are you talking about customer contracts, employee contracts, sub contractor contracts? Be a bit more descriptive of what it is you are looking for. Also why does'nt your "friend" ask? Is your "friend" planning on working in the San Diego area?

SanDiego747

More specific

I'm not sure why everyone is so cynical when I ask a question here as if there is some sort of conspiracy or something. What does it profit anyone to say they are helping someone if that's not the case? I don't see why I should share this info but I will if there is any possibility that a door will open with what he needs:
1. He speaks very little english and is the son of my best friend who asked me if I could help but is not in the area at all.
2. He is very young and does not know much except how to clean kitchen exhaust vents for an employer for quite awhile.
3. I don't know much about this business but I have had three businesses of my own and the basic elements in business as far as books, sales, management etc. are somewhat the same no matter what business you are in.

We need anything agreement or contract oriented. But especially the contract to clean every 3 months .

Obviously, if I am in need of this kind of help he is no threat to any competitor. He is so under capitolized it will be a miracle if he ever even gets up and running. Murphy's law is seriously prevailing and he doesn't even have his main employment right now.(was working construction and the job is done) So if there is anything constructive that can be offered right now, without the cynicism and destructive-criticism it would be more incredibly appreciated then I can possibly convey to you and you just might end up with another friend for life. thanks in advance,
Lee

Last edited:

SanDiego747

P.S.
This guy is a super hard worker and pretty intelligent. If anyone is interested in using him as a sub-contractor, I'm sure he would be interested.

onecallpowerw

Well Flue, there ya go. Basically the guy already works for ya and now wants to take what he has learned from working for you to prosper on his own. Dont ya hate it. (NO COMPETE CLAUSE) What a mess. If he speaks very little english then what makes you think he will be able to have any success ? In any business as you say (NEWBIE), you need to be fluent with the lauguage of this country (ENGLISH). Dont they need pressure washers in mexico ? I mean the water over there has got to be good for something...........But no, gotta have another low baller in the works at all times.......

Last edited:

Michael T

SanDiego747, go to Phil Achland's site , there are lots of forms to pick from . And Phil makes them available to all, make sure you keep his acknowledgment on the bottom.

SanDiego747

Thank you Michael Tessaro of Centex for the forms tip

Special thanks and kudos to Michael Tessaro of Centex for the tip about Phil's forms. I've been trying to get a hold of your number so I can personally thank you but haven't been able to do so yet, so until I can, THANK YOU VERY MUCH BIG TIME-EVERY LITTLE THING IS HELPING GREATLY AT THIS POINT IN TIME!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Last edited:

Our Sponsors